Where will the coaching/management staff be tonight ? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Where will the coaching/management staff be tonight ?

C

Cobi Budge.

Players were in training today at about 12 and Sheridan was there. Probably sent the other Sheridan and maybe Wotton.

G

Greenskin

He said in his post match interview on Saturday that he was going back to see his family in Leeds that evening. That would have caused a feast of "he doesn't really want to be here" gum bumping a few weeks ago. Amazing the difference a few good results make.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm still confused, I thought he was going to Huddersfield.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Extract from the OS discussing last night's replay:

"The player who really made the hosts tick, though, was skipper Michael Doyle. Playing just in front of his back four, he misplaced two passes in the entire match, and constantly kept his team moving forward. That said, Crewe gave him far too much space, a luxury which one imagines will not be afforded him in 17 days’ time by (the watching) John Sheridan."

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/blad ... 91233.aspx?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
O'Connor the better player then! He misplaced just one pass all afternoon against Pompey - with almost the last kick of the match. I thought when I watched it at Home Park that he had a really good game, especially in terms of always finding a team mate with his passes. I then watched it again on Sky and it confirmed my initial view. I know Mellor was superb on Saturday but this lad O'Connor is so quietly efficient we don't always notice him.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
memory man":19ulwnhm said:
O'Connor the better player then! He misplaced just one pass all afternoon against Pompey - with almost the last kick of the match. I thought when I watched it at Home Park that he had a really good game, especially in terms of always finding a team mate with his passes. I then watched it again on Sky and it confirmed my initial view. I know Mellor was superb on Saturday but this lad O'Connor is so quietly efficient we don't always notice him.

No wonder that book never gets finished always watching football instead of writing :greensmile:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
memory man":2joo256b said:

I don't disagree :) My point in that quote was the bit that said " by (the watching) John Sheridan" in order to respond to the OP.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
memory man":1969xr46 said:
Everybody does notice him though?

Not being facetious here but O'Connor isn't really an unsung hero when everybody notices the good work and sings his praises :greensmile: