Do's & don'ts for Mansfield? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do's & don'ts for Mansfield?

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
First away game of the season for me, never been to Mansfield before, just wondering if anyone one had any do's os don'ts,plus does anyone no if theres good parking in and around the ground, thanks Mork.

Mar 4, 2013
Basingstoke
Last year we got there early and parked in the club car park and it cost a fiver, meant we didn't have to walk far but was a nightmare getting out at the end.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Will always remember Mansfield because of last season.

Trotman may of flattered to deceive but that goal turned our 5 seasons of poo fortune around.

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
basingstokegreen":3k1yu48q said:
Last year we got there early and parked in the club car park and it cost a fiver, meant we didn't have to walk far but was a nightmare getting out at the end.
Thanks, that sounds good to me. :scarf:

Sep 26, 2009
Last season we parked at the end of Highfield Way off Quarry Lane near to the ground - 5 minute walk and no cost, also easy to get away at end of game (after a last gasp winner).

Jul 14, 2008
Fulwoodgreen":1zdw1q72 said:
The big don't is obviously don't turn up on Saturday without a ticket, or you ain't getting in!

It's lucky I just read this otherwise I would have just turned up without a ticket. Why on earth is Mansfield away all ticket? Absolute madness.

P

pafcstafford

Not sure mate its got to be something to do with policing or maybe their expecting a few?

P

Paul_Roberts

Steve.PAFC2012":3n3i3zw1 said:
Will always remember Mansfield because of last season.

Trotman may of flattered to deceive but that goal turned our 5 seasons of poo fortune around.

Talking of Trotman, I noticed in the Bristol Post a week or so ago that he topped a poll for Rovers player of the season so far.

He's obviously found his level at last.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Im giving it a miss because of the Ticket issue, bloody stupid for exiles adds another couple quid on with postage and booking fee !
Going to go to Sheff Utd instead now