The Argyle Academy Cameras. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Argyle Academy Cameras.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ladies and gents, I am delighted to be able to tell you that I have been able to transfer £900.00 across to Kevin Hodges Argyle Academy a few moments ago.

They will now have the state of the art cameras they needed for statistical feedback etc.

Well done to those that have contributed by winning and you others by bidding the winners up. :greensmile:

It's gratifying to note that for every niggly and trolling toe rag, there are many hundreds of decent people out there that want to contribute to the future of our great football club.

Thanks once again, I think we've raised over £3k now this year and I know how much Kev' and his team appreciate our help.

Pasoti - The site that keeps on giving.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just saw Kevin at Home Park he was chuffed to bits.

Nice to help a legend help us. :scarf:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Brilliant news Ian, well done to all who contributed and special thanks to you for organising it, give yourself a deserved pat on the back.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
IJN":761jp43b said:
Ladies and gents, I am delighted to be able to tell you that I have been able to transfer £900.00 across to Kevin Hodges Argyle Academy a few moments ago.

They will now have the state of the art cameras they needed for statistical feedback etc.

Well done to those that have contributed by winning and you others by bidding the winners up. :greensmile:

It's gratifying to note that for every niggly and trolling toe rag, there are many hundreds of decent people out there that want to contribute to the future of our great football club.

Thanks once again, I think we've raised over £3k now this year and I know how much Kev' and his team appreciate our help.

Pasoti - The site that keeps on giving.

Sorry Ian but you yet again spoilt a post with an unnecessary dig at a small handful of people you are obsessed with. For goodness sake let it go man. Well done on the supply of the cameras but there really was no need to taint the post like that. Be happy for what you and others have done and leave it at that.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
jerryatricjanner":x3i9cnvk said:
Sorry Ian but you yet again spoilt a post with an unnecessary dig at a small handful of people you are obsessed with. For goodness sake let it go man. Well done on the supply of the cameras but there really was no need to taint the post like that. Be happy for what you and others have done and leave it at that.

Jerry, that's a tag line I've used many times. Here and on Twitter, it's aimed at the advertisers mainly.

IF it upsets a small handful people I can do nothing about that, I certainly won't act different BECAUSE of them.

Ian

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
IJN":18tbmfv4 said:
jerryatricjanner":18tbmfv4 said:

Jerry, that's a tag line I've used many times. Here and on Twitter, it's aimed at the advertisers mainly.

IF it upsets a small handful people I can do nothing about that, I certainly won't act different BECAUSE of them.

Ian
Don't think he meant the tagline Ian, he put a bit in bold saying "It's gratifying to note that for every niggly and trolling toe rag"

Nov 15, 2014
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done to all those concerned, cracking effort and great to here more positives for the Argyle.