Mansfield roll call/predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mansfield roll call/predictions

Who's going to Mansfield on Saturday? I'm excited for my first away game since Luton and first trip to Field Mill.

Mansfield are on a terrible run of form and totally lacking in confidence, while we're flying high, coming off the back of a 3-0 win against Pompey and with improving home form. Think it'll go one of two ways, 1-0 loss or a comfortable win: two, three or four-nil, possibly.

I'd play:

23 McCormick

5 Nelson
16 McHugh
29 Hartley

2 Mellor
4 Cox
28 O'Connor
11 Blizzard
13 Kellett

9 Reid
7 Alessandra

Subs: 1 Bittner, 6 Norburn, 8 Banton, 10 Morgan, 14 Harvey, 19 Thomas, 25 Bentley.

Jun 11, 2012
1-2. Reuben & Blizzard.

------------------- McCormick --------------------
---------- Nelson - McHugh - Hartley -----------
Mellor ------------ O'Connor ------------ Kellett
-------------- Cox --------- Blizzard -------------
---------------- Reid - Alessandra ---------------

Jun 8, 2014
HarlHM":gthzliqj said:
1-2. Reuben & Blizzard.

Yeah echo the teams, except I think we'll smash them. It wont even be close - though I would hate to be cocky, we need to be looking at this as a comfortable win. They're that bad.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I'll be there, as for formation i've got no idea what i'd do, i'm not a massive fan of 3-5-2 away from home generally, as it tends to be more 5-3-2 which leaves us very light going forwards, but i just don't know who i'd drop if it were to change.

2-0 win though. Reid and McHugh the scorers.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Paven":1zz1ay2r said:
HarlHM":1zz1ay2r said:
1-2. Reuben & Blizzard.

Yeah echo the teams, except I think we'll smash them. It wont even be close - though I would hate to be cocky, we need to be looking at this as a comfortable win. They're that bad.
If we were at home I would agree with you, although our away from has improved of late I'm still a bit skeptical for some reason.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
These are the games we need to bully--win ugly if necessary but don't go up there thinking it will be a walk over. A hard fought 0-0 I suspect.

Feb 21, 2011
Same team as last week hopefully with us coming out of the blocks the same way, if we score first we'll win simple as that.

Aug 29, 2014
Feel we have some real momentum about us now but mansfield will need to put a preformance in after their draw in facup .....see us winning a hard fought match 1.2

Dec 21, 2010
Two of us going up by train. My 22nd league and/or cup game of the season. Come on you Greens !!!!!!!!!!