McCormick At Mansfield | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

McCormick At Mansfield

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Really worried about this game tomorrow from what i have been reading supposedly McCormick is going get a lot of flax tomorrow from the mansfield supporters because of what happened in 2002, I suppose that will take the pressure off the mansfield manager,

Its done my head in a little bit other supporters think he did this on purpose ffs,

Its not like the sheffield player who went out of the way to rape someone that was done on purpose.

I hope and wish they leave McCormick alone!! Surely if this happens its classed as some kind of racism and perhaps a 10 point deduction ha ha.

Leave our keeper alone!!

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
OK maybe that was a bit ott just wish people would just leave it out and let the football do the talking.

It just had me worried a little bit.

P

Paul_Roberts

Was McCormick even playing for us in 2002? I'm pretty sure he was a benchwarmer until Romain did his knee at Brentford in late 2003.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Nowt in 01/02, but 3 league games in 02/03, according to Wiki. Can't see the relevence to Mansfield that year, though.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
What did he do in 2002?

If he can handle the fallout from the drink driving case then I am sure whatever this one is about will be a walk on the park for the lad.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Lundan Cabbie":aq5paou1 said:
What did he do in 2002?

If he can handle the fallout from the drink driving case then I am sure whatever this one is about will be a walk on the park for the lad.

This proves one thing, I really shouldn't listen or read what other people are saying from other internet sources.

I dunno maybe i'm getting old and sentimental in my old age i'm losing count of the years :coat:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
stellasteve":15dppjxt said:
Lundan Cabbie":15dppjxt said:
What did he do in 2002?

This proves one thing, I really shouldn't listen or read what other people are saying from other internet sources.

I dunno maybe i'm getting old and sentimental in my old age i'm losing count of the years :coat:

I think you are living up to your username. :D

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Emu":39uya04j said:
stellasteve":39uya04j said:
Lundan Cabbie":39uya04j said:
What did he do in 2002?

I think you are living up to your username. :D

:lol: i loves our keeper :stout:

C

Cobi Budge.

McCormick is a true professional, he's received abuse before and will do in the future. The way he shuts people up is by playing excellently.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":2nxjfacr said:
McCormick is a true professional, he's received abuse before and will do in the future. The way he shuts people up is by playing excellently.

He should still be playing at Championship level but he is damaged goods which, is to Argyle's benefit.

Jan 2, 2010
alexharris":mxu6bkqs said:
Can people please stop beating about the bush and just say what happened in 2002?

That's a banned subject I think, same as [removed by admin] and [removed by admin]