Cox leaves Mansfield... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cox leaves Mansfield...

Nov 15, 2014
Doubt that it was expected. Will potentially make the game day routine for Mansfield different from the last three and half years. Hopefully it will benefit us tomorrow, just hope the Argyle squad don't get complacent. 3-1 Argyle.

Nov 15, 2014
Last two League Two away games have been against sides without a permanent manager in place, Burton (Lost Gary Rowett) and now Mansfield (Paul Cox). Hopefully, Mansfield who have been less consistent this season will be a better result than the 1-1 at Burton. Still think 3-1 Argyle as our form is excellent. :thumbup:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":68dleln9 said:
I think this means John Sheridan is now inside the top 30 longest serving managers in the League.
He was already 26th at the start of the season. He's steadily moving into the top 20. :)

G

Greenskin

Good. Could have been quite a sight if the Mansfield fans had started chanting "Cox Out" tomorrow and it was taken a bit too literally by certain elements of the crowd.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Greenskin":1e45x4rd said:
Good. Could have been quite a sight if the Mansfield fans had started chanting "Cox Out" tomorrow and it was taken a bit too literally by certain elements of the crowd.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Greenskin":2m2p6srz said:

:clap:

I do hope Cox has someone in his life who can offer him succour :oops: