Sheridan Scouting | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sheridan Scouting

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
there are enough members of staff at the club in my opinion.get 'em fit and play players in their correct position.for examples;banton on the right and tyler harvey up front partnering reid. :furious:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
gaspargomez":2esjyq5a said:
Anyone know which areas of the team he wants to strenghten? I assume a winger to replace Reid ?

Why would he want a winger to replace Reid, who most certainly wasn't a winger?

Jul 3, 2013
Steve Evans":29q990ui said:
there are enough members of staff at the club in my opinion.get 'em fit and play players in their correct position.for examples;banton on the right and tyler harvey up front partnering reid. :furious:

Is Tyler Harvey any relation to you ?. Yes he should be played up front but not in this team where the two current starters are a million miles ahead of him in every department.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Steve Evans":287tprbq said:

On recent evidence Harvey needs to be kept as far away from the team as is possible. Whether it's lack of effort or lack of talent the lad isn't good enough at the moment, I certainly wouldn't have him partnering Reid.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Steve Evans":35d4j8ch said:

So you are going to drop Lewi ? probably our best player IMHO

Sorry from what I have seen of Tyler Harvey he needs to go out on loan to another conference team cus he just doesn't cut the mustard at this point of time and is a bout 5th in line for a starting place

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Stiffler":1j1jlttc said:
Steve Evans":1j1jlttc said:

Is Tyler Harvey any relation to you ?. Yes he should be played up front but not in this team where the two current starters are a million miles ahead of him in every department.

It can only be 1 of 2 things :

It is Tyler Harvey himself or
he is Steve Evans love child

The way he harps on about Tyler Bl00dy Harvey anyone would think we had signed Lionel Messi

J

just_ste

Harvey has been poor but I do feel he would look alot better if he was given a fair chance in his natural position,up front,im not saying drop Lewi or Reid but he needs to be given a chance at least from the bench up front

Jun 8, 2014
greendream":rvc8i3w6 said:
Harvey has been poor but I do feel he would look alot better if he was given a fair chance in his natural position,up front,im not saying drop Lewi or Reid but he needs to be given a chance at least from the bench up front

I agree. He's not a bad footballer - he's just young, and inconsistent. If we're basing it on Swindon/Exeter etc then he's class, if on Stevenage/Fylde then not so much. Kellett was very poor yesterday, but would we drop him? Of course not - he's in the luxury of not needing to worry.

What Tyler really needs now is games. I'd try and extend his contract and then send him out on loan. January to the end of the season somewhere, at least then he'll improve with nearing say 20 full games. He's good enough for League 2, he's just unlucky the players in his position are mostly very good. Smalley aside, of course.

Still think he's a striker too, but needs to play right behind the strikers if he was to play IMO.

Oct 11, 2014
Loan Harvey out in January, loan someone else in until end of the season, but who have we got to replace Reid or Lewi if one of them gets injured. A recall clause for Harvey perhaps?

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
Stiffler":2j5b96o6 said:
Steve Evans":2j5b96o6 said:

Yes Reuben and Lewi are well ahead but I do think Tyler Harvey should have first dibs as the sub for either one of them during a match as striker. At the moment JS invariably turns to Dean Smalley with Harvey as a sort of midfield after thought. IMHO it's doing the lad no favours. He will score goals given the right opportunity.

Apr 28, 2013
Get rid of Morgan and Smalley as they are just terrible and have no idea how they are actually professional footballers..Anyway, I reckon we need to get at least one more striker just in case Reid or Alessandra gets injured! Also, towards the end of games when Sheridan decides to bring on Smalley and Morgan, I'm always wondering what good is that going to do!? Completely pointless.

C

Cobi Budge.

I'm putting my tin hat on here and I'm just gonna come out with it, as good as he is, maybe if Reuben could handle more than 65 minutes of football, there would be no need to bring on Smalley, Morgan or Harvey. Reid's a great player but fitness wise he's never been quite there when in fairness, there are many who do more running than him.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Cobi Budge.":cxmb6hie said:
I'm putting my tin hat on here and I'm just gonna come out with it, as good as he is, maybe if Reuben could handle more than 65 minutes of football, there would be no need to bring on Smalley, Morgan or Harvey. Reid's a great player but fitness wise he's never been quite there when in fairness, there are many who do more running than him.

I think you'd struggle to find one player on our team that works as hard as let alone harder than Reuben, all this talk of him being lazy a year ago yet when he's out there on the pitch he just runs and runs.

The bloke is a machine pure and simple, I'm actually quite surprised he lasts 60-70 odd minutes baring in mind he pretty much runs our attack. If he's not chasing down the opposition he's got them climbing all over him trying to get him off the ball, everything he does for however long he's on the pitch is physically strenuous and you expect him to do more? Bleddy hell buoy :facepalm: