✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Just a tenner for season ticket holders although £15 for adult non season ticket holders. Not a bad price but I wonder how it'll affect Argyle's share of the gate compared to what it would have been like at a higher price?

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/blad ... 01580.aspx

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":dmhwkjem said:
Just a tenner for season ticket holders although £15 for adult non season ticket holders. Not a bad price but I wonder how it'll affect Argyle's share of the gate compared to what it would have been like at a higher price?

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/blad ... 01580.aspx

Argyle would have had a say in this price structure so I guess they've weighed up how it will affect their 45%

Sep 13, 2003
The Argyle website is contradictory. It states £10 for members (which I assumed was all memberships) Just tried to buy a ticket online and it's not letting me, saying season tickets only. Bleedy rubbish, sort it out Sheridan.

B

BallboyEGS1958

Clarke_B":356ats70 said:
The Argyle website is contradictory. It states £10 for members (which I assumed was all memberships) Just tried to buy a ticket online and it's not letting me, saying season tickets only. Bleedy rubbish, sort it out Sheridan.

Why should Sheridan sort it out?

Sep 13, 2003
BallboyEGS1958":2mikuiby said:
Clarke_B":2mikuiby said:

Oh dear. You didn't actually think I was being serious did you?!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Clarke_B":2ypeq3fb said:
BallboyEGS1958":2ypeq3fb said:
Clarke_B":2ypeq3fb said:

Oh dear. You didn't actually think I was being serious did you?!

Sort it out Clarke FFS!!! :D :)

Aug 10, 2006
not sure why it is all ticket for away fans and I see on the sufc site there is a 3 pound increase on the day dear o dear when will these clubs ever learn.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think it may have been linked to the Mansfield trouble Neil. That's what I was told (not from the club I hasten to add).

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
loyal1970":2tp5vd9i said:
not sure why it is all ticket for away fans and I see on the sufc site there is a 3 pound increase on the day dear o dear when will these clubs ever learn.

The clubs have learnt. I would expect that entry to Bramall Lane is only with a ticket/members card for every game. That is quite normal at the bigger stadiums these days. The three pounds extra on the day encourages people to buy in advance which reduces pressure on matchday box offices.

Most clubs find selling tickets at the turnstiles logistically awkward and their systems are not set up for it.