Cobi Budge.

I'd go with:

--------------McCormick------------
-----Nelson, O'connor, Hartley-----
Mellor------------------------------ Kellet
------------Cox, Blizzard-----------
------------------Bobby---------------
-------------Reid, Lewi---------------

Sadly though, I can see another continuation of our poor away form.

Northampton 2 Argyle 1 (Hartley)

C

Cobi Budge.

You'd drop Lewi?

Acknowledge he's been rusty infront of goal but when he's not out there we look a team of statue's, e.g. The Fylde game, there's no movement.

Jun 11, 2012
1-1. Alessandra for us.

------------------ McCormick -------------------
--------- Nelson - O'Connor - Hartley ---------
Mellor ---------------------------------- Kellett
----------- B. Reid - Cox - Norburn ------------
------------- R. Reid - Alessandra -------------

C

Cobi Budge.

Not saying your wrong but I don't know how you can be so sure. He's scored 3 goals (one a set piece), I've seen him miss some simple one on ones, not saying he's a bad finisher just saying I don't think he can be considered good or bad based on the evidence. Goals in the youth/reserve teams don't really provide a clear picture.

I'd have Alessandra, just think he gives us more movement. I'd still be looking to send Harvey on loan, score some goals in the conference and come back confident and stronger.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":16w787do said:
Not saying your wrong but I don't know how you can be so sure. He's scored 3 goals (one a set piece), I've seen him miss some simple one on ones, not saying he's a bad finisher just saying I don't think he can be considered good or bad based on the evidence. Goals in the youth/reserve teams don't really provide a clear picture.

I'd have Alessandra, just think he gives us more movement. I'd still be looking to send Harvey on loan, score some goals in the conference and come back confident and stronger.
Lets bare in mind that you've suggested dropping Reid (best striker in the league) for Smalley a few times :lol:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
samjones":120ks2ua said:
Harvey in for Lewi ??????

WTF are you on, Lewi is our best player and Harvey quite likely our worst :facepalm:
One of our best but not the best imo. In my opinion Harvey is just the better finisher.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Steve.PAFC2012":1e6ywa80 said:
samjones":1e6ywa80 said:
Harvey in for Lewi ??????

WTF are you on, Lewi is our best player and Harvey quite likely our worst :facepalm:
One of our best but not the best imo. In my opinion Harvey is just the better finisher.

Lewi's movement and off the ball runs are superb and the fact he gets so many chances is testament to that. If he finished 50% of his chances he would not be at Argyle but in the championship

Harvey isn't strong enough at this stage and simply hasn't done enough when given a chance. A season out on loan would really bring his game on but at this moment of time he is not a starting pick for me.
Next season maybe if he gets some game time ELSEWHERE

C

Cobi Budge.

In that case I'd have O'Connor and Blizzard in midfield, Cox on the bench.

I hope we actually approach this game attack minded, unlike most of our away matches. Score first, get on the front foot, if we concede first we'll lose.