Tyler Harvey - Notts Forest training CONFIRMED | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Tyler Harvey - Notts Forest training CONFIRMED

Aug 12, 2011
Interesting to hear that Tyler hasn’t been training this week with us, and twitter rumour has him seen training with none other than Nottingham Forest!

If so, delighted for him, know he will be a class act :thumbup:

C

Cobi Budge.

I strongly doubt it.

He's got something yes. But he's not yet good enough to to start games at this level and his performances have been on and off, I doubt forest are interested.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":1k1e0dng said:
I strongly doubt it.

He's got something yes. But he's not yet good enough to to start games at this level and his performances have been on and off, I doubt forest are interested.
If he goes there he will be put in his natural position and they will develop him into a good striker. He's being wasted here unfortunately in midfield.

C

Cobi Budge.

Maybe. But I still don't see what they could have seen in him to want him, I've only seen him put in a really good display on 2 occasions. I guess you could say Brighton signed Walton from us and he'd never played a game, I think it's a bit different though, Harvey is a first team player and has been for a year or two.

If we lose him (I don't think we will), I'll wish him the best of luck but I won't be overly bothered as I don't see him succeeding here, whether that is his or the coaching staff's fault I'm not sure. I'm looking forward to Lecointe returning to fitness, and I'm hearing good things about Rooney as well.

Jul 3, 2013
If you had said Cory then it could have had legs considering he turned down QPR not so long ago.

May 22, 2006
Imagine the big poo-eating grin on Steve Evans' face if this actually happens.

Doesn't bear thinking about!!!

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Delighted about this, well done tyler, grab the opportunity to play as a striker with both hands.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
evening earl grey.never introduce me to andrew owen i don't think he likes me! :lol: hope you,kam and milton are all well mate,see you soon.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Interesting if true. I always said he was a young player with bundles of potential who gets a ludicrously raw deal at times therefore I will feel highly vindicated if this one has any truth to it. I do think a lot of it is down to what football attributes countries value- same prefer technical ability over crunching tackles and pace merchants. If Tyler was born in Spain, Brazil or Holland there's no way he'd be warming the bench of the fourth tier.

Just goes to show mr muscle macho men with pace and strength but no natural ability aren't always the ones who make the grade. Tyler whilst (mandatory disclaimer) is not 'the messiah' is still a very talented and intelligent TEENAGE footballer who if harnessed correctly could yet go on to have a successful and lasting career.

Whilst I rate his talent, it still may be for the best if we sold him. If he stayed here he could well go the same way as another naturally gifted but physically limited young player who was a victim of english football culture: Luke Young.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way Steve. Yep all fine mate, thanks for the well wishes. Will pop over next home game and discuss the club's top players ;-)