Northampton v Argyle MOM | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Northampton v Argyle MOM

Northampton v Argyle MOM

• McCormick;

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Nelson,

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • O'Connor,

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Hartley;

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Mellor,

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • B Reid,

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Cox,

• Blizzard,

• Kellett;

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • R Reid,

• Alessandra.

• Norburn,

• Banton,

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Harvey,

• Total voters
Sep 28, 2003
London
Bobby Reid was brilliant, just constantly involved and he never gives the ball away. Just shades Kellett for me, who was also great and scored the goal of the season.

Wooden spoon for Banton, who was terrible. Gets the ball clean through, and starts running away from goal!

Apr 28, 2013
Bobby is a vital player to us, have we even lost with him playing?? Like how he wanted to come back and loves playing here!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Despite that fantastic goal from Kellett I went for O'Connor. We haven't missed McHugh at all because O'Connor has been so good in that role, he was the best defender today.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Echo all the above, Bobby for me with Kellett Cox and O'Connor just behind.

Also worth a mention is Norburn who put in another excellent performance coming on for Blizzard after half an hour. He's a seriously good passer of the ball, possibly the best we have at the club.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Whenever I'm a critic of a player, I always make sure to give credit where it's due.

My previous assessment of Kellett was 'flashes of genius going forward but a liability at the back'. Today he answered my criticism superbly and made me eat humble pie by the bucketload. Not only did he absolutely own their right side going forward, score the best goal I've seen live in over half a decade and link up superbly with our strikers but he also put in a near flawless defensive display. MOTM by a mile and well up there with the best individual displays I've seen from any Argyle player EVER.

Norburn was also superb and seems to have well and truly got his head down and put any previous attitude queries behind him. Improved tenfold off the ball and a fine passer.

Bobby, Hartley and Cox all had absolutely sublime games and could easily have claimed MOTM on another day. The aberration of the last 15 minutes aside, that was by far the best performance of what is turning out to be a good season.

It's so great to see an Argyle side playing with style, panache and intent.