I've only gone and done it!! (70 today) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I've only gone and done it!! (70 today)

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
The big day has arrived!

70 today, and I don't feel a day over 69.

Received a nice call from China yesterday from my brother (TinTin), but that call went downhill when he asked me if I ever expected to reach this age!

Since supporting Argyle since 1957, I've seen it all. Success, relegation, administration etc.

I now wonder what the the next few years will bring?

I'm now going up to East Devon to see the son, daughter in law and grandsons and out for lunch. What better way to celebrate my coming of age.
But more importantly :scarf: :scarf:

G

Greenskin

John Squire":1wqyur09 said:
The big day has arrived!

Received a nice call from China yesterday from my brother (TinTin), but that call went downhill when he asked me if I ever expected to reach this age!

Since supporting Argyle since 1957, I've seen it all. Success, relegation, administration etc.

I'm now going up to East Devon to see the son, daughter in law and grandsons and out for lunch. What better way to celebrate my coming of age.

A mere bhey! My dear old late grandfather was still climbing the slope up to the Lyndhurst when he was 91,so there's plenty of time left yet. Many happy returns and congratulations on your long stint.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well done John, hope you have a great day.

:thumbs: :scarf:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Many happy returns of the day. :clap:

Jul 19, 2014
We share the same birthday! I've got a bit of catching up to do though, only 32 today, just a nipper!
Happy birthday to you sir!

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
John Squire":cx3agzer said:
The big day has arrived!

So you didn't start supporting Argyle until you were 13 :sigh: