A good kind of Dilemma? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A good kind of Dilemma?

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
As we all know the January transfer window will open in just a few weeks, and whilst in discussion with a friend of mine last night, he asked "If Argyle were only able to sign one player from our current set of loanees in the window, who would it be?"

To be honest, I couldn't answer him. The choice I think is a difficult one. Personally, out of the three, I would prefer O'Connor. His versatility could be invaluable come the end of the season.

Thoughts?

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
InterYerMam":2ny082ru said:
As we all know the January transfer window will open in just a few weeks, and whilst in discussion with a friend of mine last night, he asked "If Argyle were only able to sign one player from our current set of loanees in the window, who would it be?"

To be honest, I couldn't answer him. The choice I think is a difficult one. Personally, out of the three, I would prefer O'Connor. His versatility could be invaluable come the end of the season.

Thoughts?
Thought you couldn't answer him ! :doh:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Kellett would be my choice

C

Cobi Budge.

Kellet is either brilliant or quite poor, I'd like to keep him, but I think O'Connor is simply more important.

Jun 24, 2008
O'Connor, we have a great spine of Nelse, O'Connor and Reid. Regular performers for me.

Then K.Reid and Kellett who have both been excellent too.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Kellett has absolutely bags of potential and on his day can be a fantastic player for us and more natural talent than many players in leagues above never mind this one. One of the best goals and one of the best all round performances I've ever seen yesterday.

O'Connor is a great all-rounder, very consistent and extremely versatile. The classic Lee Hodges esque jack of all trades who's clearly enjoying his time here.

Although out of the three I would have to go for Bobby Reid. He gives us energy and drive from midfield in absolute abundance and it's something that nobody else in our squad has to offer. He can get box to box, cover when we're defending and make stuff happen to a far larger extent than it otherwise would do when we're attacking.

Before Bobby, we were having a mediocre season. During his spell away, we won only won game which was against a shambolic Portsmouth side. With him in the team, we are yet to lose a game. I'm by no means saying we're a one man team but he's our most important loanee and maybe even our most important player full stop. In the top three for sure I think. I'd love us to keep the three but in order of preference I'd just have to say....Reid, then O'Connor, then Kellett.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Really hard to call. As long as we signed another left-back, I'd probably favour O'Connor or Reid over Kellett, although I do like all three. I think I would pick Reid, but O'Connor's been solid, and on a consistent basis.