50/50 v Daggers | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 v Daggers

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello peeps it's your Uncle Ken again. :scarf:

It seems like an age since I've last posted on here but after hard trips to Bramall Lane and Sixfields we're back in the home of English football. :greensmile:

The prizes for the game on Saturday are:-

First prize is as always – Cash prize

Second prize – A signed PAFC ball kindly donated by Steve Worker at Devon Furniture Company ( Steve supports us every season and supports PASOTI via his advert.

Third prize – a giant Lindt Chocolate Santa 1kg value £40, courtesy of Waitrose.

Fourth prize – a pair of tickets for the Theatre Royal with a choice of shows

Don't forget folks as proved by Glynn who won the second prize at the last game................

You have to be in it to win it.

I love you all. :thumbs:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Just think how far Argyle has come since the days of Todd & others. Now 1st prize CASH. 2nd prize a signed football. Plus other goodies. Back then he might have thought of having the football club as the first prize. After all a certain person was going to buy it for a £1. :greensmile:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ken some nice prizes for christmas, can you let us know the cash prize :greensmile:

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
You will have to wait till half time tomorrow mate when John and Steve will be spinning that drum and giving you all a Xmas wave.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Is there any records of winners or even just where the winners are coming from ( grandstand, Demport etc ) in all the years of buying tickets I've never got within 10000 of any of the winning tickets?

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I almost won again this week Ken, I was 1 number off the 1st prize. The guy that won was sat next to me and bought the things just before me. He won it with £2 worth, I wish he'd only bought the £1 now.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Glynn":36ifwx9m said:
I almost won again this week Ken, I was 1 number off the 1st prize. The guy that won was sat next to me and bought the things just before me. He won it with £2 worth, I wish he'd only bought the £1 now.

So where do you sit Glynn? Again I was not in the same ball park so I probably won't bother again.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Ade the green":3163vxmx said:
Glynn":3163vxmx said:

So where do you sit Glynn? Again I was not in the same ball park so I probably won't bother again.

Unfortunately mate I've been sat all over as couldn't get a ST this season down to having a baby at the start of the season, but today I was in the Tribute Lounge and when I won at the York match I was in block 12. So not really gonna help mate sorry.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
winning numbers folks
first prize - 3087
second - 4003
third - 1895
fourth - 2404

hard luck Glynn you might have bought a round of drinks.
cheers Uncle Ken

thanks as always everyone