Injuries | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Injuries

Jul 2, 2014
Is anyone keeping track of the various injuries and how long they are projected to be out?

McHugh - back on Saturday?
Blizzard - ???
Curtis - back mid-January?
Marvin?
Harvey?
Smalley - next season

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Is Harvey injured ? Curtis is the real worry , a very solid player .McHugh is hopefully back soon , Blizzard is average at best and so no loss if he is injured .Morgan and Smalley are not good enough to play league football anyway.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Most people seem to think McHugh is back for Saturday. Fingers crossed they are right, although our whole defense are a credit I do think he is an unsung hero, in the last 2 league games we have conceded 3 goals without him and conceding that many is very rare for us this season.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Graham Evans":3sdzdrkt said:
Is Harvey injured ? Curtis is the real worry , a very solid player .McHugh is hopefully back soon , Blizzard is average at best and so no loss if he is injured .Morgan and Smalley are not good enough to play league football anyway.
I would agree that Morgan and Smalley are at best squad players but I think his team mates and the manager certainly see Blizzard as far more than average.

Jul 2, 2014
Oops, I meant Thomas not Harvey

McHugh - "Wotton thought there would be an ‘imminent’ return to action for McHugh and Thomas." (Herald on Sunday)
Blizzard - ???
Curtis - back mid-January?
Marvin - "ruled out for "a few months" with a shoulder injury." (BBC October 17 - so close to return?)
Thomas - "Wotton thought there would be an ‘imminent’ return to action for McHugh and Thomas." (Herald on Sunday)
Lecointe - "on target for a return to action by the end of January" (Herald - November 9)
Smalley - next season

Doesn't look too bad. If McHugh is fit for the Daggers, we should be okay.

----------------McCormmick-----------------
-----O'Connor---- McHugh----Hartley--------
Mellor---------------------------------Kellett
-------Cox---Bobby---Blizzard/Norburn--------
-----------Reuben---------Lewi------------

Bittner
Purrington
Norburn (or, if he plays, Thomas)
Banton
Harvey
Allen
Bentley