kits up to us! (Option C - stripes, wins the official vote) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

kits up to us! (Option C - stripes, wins the official vote)

Will you buy the new 2015-2016 stripe shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 45 57.0%

• Total voters

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
A for me, I like the pinstripes, I know Adam's done quite a few pinstriped designs in the various shirt design threads and I've always liked them. B is probably too plain, I like simple shirts but that's going a bit far. I'm not a fan of striped shirts for Argyle but I do quite like C, having the black trim on the stripes makes it feel a lot mroe Argye to me. I'm voting A but will be happy enough with any of them.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Gotta be Kit A!!!

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
They'll all be worn with black shorts and white socks apparently. Adam, would you be able to add these to the images please? Might help people visualise the kits a bit better.

Personally, either A or C would be fine by me but I'm definitely leaning towards A - the V-shaped collar on C is terrible and would look really cheap imho. A just looks a bit classier for some reason, reminds me of the Tynan days even though I think the pinstripes were black back then..

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I'm glad there's to be some black back in our kits, I'd probably prefer it to have been the other way round with white shorts and black socks but, particularly if we end up with the striped choice, black shorts will be a nice change.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Compton Green":1aerh7mm said:
Dont like the V neck on option C.

I went for B but I wouldnt mind A either.
I'd like A with a V neck. I thought the Puma deal was coming to an end. :cry:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I may upload 3-D esque styles of the kits at about 5ish

Sorry it can't be sooner!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
That's actually quite a hard choice to make. All of the designs have their merits.
I prefer the black and white striped one at the end of Adam's posts to all of them though (with black shorts obviously).

Kit C is essentially the Shilton's Nearly Men kit re-born. I think the others also have echoes of former kits too but before my time. Wasn't there a pin-stripe kit (like A) worn with black shorts that was sponsored by the Sunday Independent a few years back (I have a mental image of Tommy Tynan in that one)?

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
The Doctor":1ayxbcs4 said:
Wasn't there a pin-stripe kit (like A) worn with black shorts that was sponsored by the Sunday Independent a few years back (I have a mental image of Tommy Tynan in that one)?
I have the exact same image! It seems that the pinstripes were black back in the day though, contrasted with a lighter shade of green.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Keepitgreen":2af407cl said:
Compton Green":2af407cl said:
Dont like the V neck on option C.

I went for B but I wouldnt mind A either.
I'd like A with a V neck. I thought the Puma deal was coming to an end. :cry:

I believe this shirt will be the last on with Puma (on this current deal)

For all we know, Argyle may choose to further extend the contract.

Oct 19, 2010
kit-4x386-2149278_478x359.jpg

I'd be very happy with any of the choices, well done Argyle :clap: