another relegation battle? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

another relegation battle?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
take a look at the table.we are four wins and a draw above dagenham.they are next to bottom.i feel with the abysmal coaching/fitness/lack of tactics we could go down.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
LeonTheGreen":cwhc1k3f said:
Some people get depressed after a defeat and get carried away. Then there's this post.
i am probably a lot older than you are leon.i repeat that back in 1970/71 blackpool were top of the first division at christmas.they were relegated the same season.it has happened and can happen again.

Aug 24, 2011
This is an embarrassing post and proves the drama queens we have throughout this website. Pathetic and brainless.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
crownhillpilgrim":25gwpx7p said:
Do not feed the troll.
let's see where we are in three matches time shall we?hopefully sheridan and his army of coaches will be gone soon.were you at the match?have you read the brief synopsis posts?sheridan is virtually friendless this evening and even the green tints are keeping schtumm.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Steve Evans":2qcblh28 said:
crownhillpilgrim":2qcblh28 said:
Do not feed the troll.
let's see where we are in three matches time shall we?hopefully sheridan and his army of coaches will be gone soon.were you at the match?have you read the brief synopsis posts?sheridan is virtually friendless this evening and even the green tints are keeping schtumm.

You've been embarrassed before and had to apologise, even labelled a white ant. Give it up, we are all frustrated.

Nov 28, 2014
Steve Evans

i am probably a lot older than you are leon.i repeat that back in 1970/71 blackpool were top of the first division at christmas.they were relegated the same season.it has happened and can happen again.

Apologies for being a pedant but perhaps the emotion of your concerns has clouded your memory. Blackpool were 21st in the old first division on 26th December 1970 and had dropped one further place, to the bottom of the table, by the end of the 1970/71 season. It would take a spectacular collapse in form to get us relegated this year. COYG

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
With someone like Warnock at the helm I think this side could still make a charge for the automatic promotion spots. BUT I still genuinely think we'll just sneak, kicking and screaming into the top seven even if we keep Sheridan as manager. Here's why:

Although there has been poo management and underperforming from the players in recent games, there has also undeniably been some bad luck too. The bad luck does not excuse an awful record of 2 points from 5 games and nor does it excuse the fact that we are 9th in the table. But the facts remain that when we had a run of no bad luck, we were absolutely coasting through games with no problem at all. October was the month where it all came together and we were unstoppable at home. It's true that it's our own fault that we cannot adapt to bad luck but that doesn't change the fact that some bad luck has happened.

- Oxford would have petered out into a standard, regulation home win if not for Bentley going off
- Newport. A crap pitch against a side on incredible form where we still had a lot of chances.
-Today. The curse of 1,000 injuries and ineligible players.

Southend was a legitimately good point and York was the one game which was completely rubbish with no mitigating factors.

Hartley will be back soon. So will either Bobby Reid and O'Connor or replacements for them. Kellett who is a better attacker than Purrington will probably be back soon along with all the other players who were injured today. Our next three games are against Morecambe, Hartlepool and Accrington. We all know how easy it is to climb this league if you get a run of form together. Players are coming back to fitness and we're playing crap teams. Southend and Luton we had a lot of players injured against good teams. If we still flunk it even in much more favourable circumstances, then I too will jump on the mid-table bus. As it stands, I still think we'll have something to play for going in to May in spite of my disappointment towards Sheridan.

Jan 13, 2015
GreenSam":2qr205ql said:
With someone like Warnock at the helm I think this side could still make a charge for the automatic promotion spots. BUT I still genuinely think we'll just sneak, kicking and screaming into the top seven even if we keep Sheridan as manager. Here's why:

Although there has been poo management and underperforming from the players in recent games, there has also undeniably been some bad luck too. The bad luck does not excuse an awful record of 2 points from 5 games and nor does it excuse the fact that we are 9th in the table. But the facts remain that when we had a run of no bad luck, we were absolutely coasting through games with no problem at all. October was the month where it all came together and we were unstoppable at home. It's true that it's our own fault that we cannot adapt to bad luck but that doesn't change the fact that some bad luck has happened.

- Oxford would have petered out into a standard, regulation home win if not for Bentley going off
- Newport. A crap pitch against a side on incredible form where we still had a lot of chances.
-Today. The curse of 1,000 injuries and ineligible players.

Southend was a legitimately good point and York was the one game which was completely rubbish with no mitigating factors.

Hartley will be back soon. So will either Bobby Reid and O'Connor or replacements for them. Kellett who is a better attacker than Purrington will probably be back soon along with all the other players who were injured today. Our next three games are against Morecambe, Hartlepool and Accrington. We all know how easy it is to climb this league if you get a run of form together. Players are coming back to fitness and we're playing crap teams. Southend and Luton we had a lot of players injured against good teams. If we still flunk it even in much more favourable circumstances, then I too will jump on the mid-table bus. As it stands, I still think we'll have something to play for going in to May in spite of my disappointment towards Sheridan.
Well said Sam.
2yrs under JS?
Move on. :whistle:

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Steve Evans":30c75ql0 said:
take a look at the table.we are four wins and a draw above dagenham.they are next to bottom.i feel with the abysmal coaching/fitness/lack of tactics we could go down.

:facepalm: Get a grip man

I suppose if Tyler Harvey was playing upfront by himself we would be automatic promotion

What a prize cod piece you are :oops: