Must win at Hartlepool | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Must win at Hartlepool

J

joshearl_pafc

There is nothing more to say, WE MUST BEAT HARTLEPOOL.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Hahaha, can we please quit with these must win threads. Luton was must win, we lost. Morecambe was MASSIVE, we f*cked it. There's no MUST about it, the opportunity to go up is still there even if we lose. If we're to be serious promotion challengers then we should approach every game looking to win it, it goes without saying.

J

joshearl_pafc

spowell92":2g5rq9ub said:
Hahaha, can we please quit with these must win threads. Luton was must win, we lost. Morecambe was MASSIVE, we f*cked it. There's no MUST about it, the opportunity to go up is still there even if we lose. If we're to be serious promotion challengers then we should approach every game looking to win it, it goes without saying.
You can't expect us to reach the playoffs let alone win it if we are incapable of beating teams like Hartlepool.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
We're incapable of beating teams like Morecambe at home right now... We couldn't better a York side with 10 men... We couldn't raise our game when it matter against a supposed promotion rival in Luton... What the hell difference does it make if we fail to beat Hartlepool? This same thread has appeared before each of the last however many games and we've failed to achieve what we supposedly "must", yet we're still in it. It looks less likely considering our form and performances, but there's no must about any of it right now. "Morecambe is MASSIVE", "Hartlepool is a must win"... what a sad state our club is in. Those games should be a given.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cult Of Personality":23vqq11r said:
I always thought every game was must win
It seems that we have a mentality of must not lose instead.

May 22, 2006
The difference is that Hartlepool are absolute no-hopers. Their season has been a disaster, they're patently going down and they don't have any dangerous players. Dropping points to teams around you is merely a sign of mediocrity. Lose to the whipping boys and I fear what that would do to the players' already fragile confidence.

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
joshearl_pafc":3ozmm0vx said:
There is nothing more to say, WE MUST BEAT HARTLEPOOL.
we were poor today against an even poorer side and certainly don't look like promotion material. Let's hope we can play much better next week.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Disappointed again today with the results.
Injuries and loans leaving have disrupted the team, however I agree with lots of comments today that we have decent enough players to be cementing a permanent place in the play-offs.

Quite simply form has to improve.
I hope McCarthy (attacking) and Harbin (fitness) get some good training sessions in during the week and Sheridan looks at his tactics and gets a plan A & B in place.

I will be attending the game (most local game for me only 20 minutes away). Was their last season when we played them off the park, Paul Hayes on loan should have had a brace that day and should have been an easy 3 points.

I expect it is pay on the day at Hartlepool?
Last season I bought tickets at box office and had to wait about 30 minutes nearly missed kick-off.

Can anyone confirm if you can pay at the turnstile?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
This has gotta be one of the saddest thread titles ever! Just about sums up our season!

We have a low key, dour, unimaginative, pedestrian, boring, characterless manager who runs a low key, dour, unimaginative, pedestrian, boring, characterless team

Oh god sometimes I hate my parents for having me born here!! :facepalm:

(sorry Mum!! :oops: )