Thanks to the 50/50 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thanks to the 50/50

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I would like to thank Ken and his team at the 50/50 for my prize of a place on the match sponsors table today. Had a great time and I even presented Reid with his MOTM champers and got a signed framed shirt.

Ken sacrificed his place on the table so more of us could enjoy the day, he even brought James Brent and Martyn Starnes down to say hello. One of the guys on our table cheekily got James Brent to buy us a bottle of champers which was good of him.

Even Reid gave us his MOTM champers too and wished a good night which was nice of him.

All in a all a great day which me and my dad enjoyed.

Mar 22, 2008
Plymouth
It was good to meet you today, Glynn (my dad and I were sat next to you to your immediate right).
I would also like to reiterate your comments and thank Ken and the 50/50 team for making it a thoroughly enjoyable day in good company. It was a nice bonus to meet James Brent too. (If only the football had resulted in a win - then the day would have been perfect.)

Cheers,
Andy.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
So pleased you all enjoyed your day folks it made my day when James Brent kindly came over with me to say hello to all you nice people, oh and thanks also to Martyn Starnes and Tony Wrathall club Directors.( be in big trouble if I don't give them a mention )

Thanks for supporting your 50/50

Ken Beale and all our great team of helpers

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ken managed to get James Brent to go in the Tribute Longe to meet his 50/50 guest, hoe does he do it.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
I got James in their because of my networking skills Mike, but don't wind Ian up.

B

bommer28

Nice to read good comments aabout ken and his team and trying to keep every one happy, im still trying to win a pair of umbrellas and woodlands prize is nice to win, thanx jb