Luke's injury | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luke's injury

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
X Ray on Monday I believe.

M

Monkey Nuts

Slightly off topic I know, but I thought Bittner did ok when he came on!! I don't think he was at all at fault for their goal, his distribution was excellent, and he dealt with everything else well. On that not, while I wish Luke a speedy recovery, I'm not sweating as much over his injury as some will be.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Without Luke so far this season we would of been mid to bottom of the table. His save in the 1st half yesterday was another prime example.
I fear for us if he is out for 6 weeks - that is any chance of the playoffs out the window as its already looking like a slim chance

Feb 21, 2011
Monkey Nuts":1cwnq6fd said:
Slightly off topic I know, but I thought Bittner did ok when he came on!! I don't think he was at all at fault for their goal, his distribution was excellent, and he dealt with everything else well. On that not, while I wish Luke a speedy recovery, I'm not sweating as much over his injury as some will be.
Really, I thought much like when Cole was in goal he was an accident waiting to happen, maybe because we're spoilt by having the best keeper in the division everyone else looks pretty average.

C

Cobi Budge.

I didn't know that was Bittner's football league debut, not many make their FL debut weeks shy of their 33rd birthday.

As for his performance, it was mixed. He made a couple of good saves, I don't feel uncomfortable when he's faced with shots or one on one situations as I get the feeling he's a decent shot stopper. But (much like Jake Cole) when crosses were coming in and when he had to communicate, he seemed a bit of a headless chicken, I don't think his size helps in fairness, he's not only short but a small build as well, unlike Luke.

I don't think he's awful or anything but a bit of a liability at times.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Cobi Budge.":fd16amze said:
I didn't know that was Bittner's football league debut, not many make their FL debut weeks shy of their 33rd birthday.

To be fair that's quite a strict set of criteria Cobi :greensmile:

I was really quite nervous every time he had to make a stop, he seemed to react very late a number of times and looked stranded in his area with the ball bouncing around the box more than once, we need Luke back as soon as possible IMO or our season really will be over if it isn't already...

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I thought Bittner did alright all things considered. One thing that gives me a bit of hope is that Luke was able to carry on playing for the rest of the half without needing to go straight off. Hopefully that means it's nothing serious.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Bittner is a non league keeper, always has been so he is not the answer to any lengthy absence by McCormick. A league standard keeper will have to be brought in on loan to tide us over.