Two 20 Goal Strkiers! (warning POSITIVE content) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Two 20 Goal Strkiers! (warning POSITIVE content)

Just wandered if anyone would agree that we could have two strikers hit the 20 goal mark come the end of the season. We've 15 games to go and Reid only needs 6 and with Lewis on 11 surely they've got a decent chance!

Also imo with the playoffs looking likely that's potentially another 3 games.

If they can they'd be the first in my lifetime. The last 30 odd years my dad's gone on about the last pair to do it in 1974/75 In Rafferty 26, Mariner 21.

Change the bloody record Argyle :thumbs: :scarf:

Jan 7, 2013
I reckon Reid will get another 6 what with him being our penalty taker as well.. but Lewi would have to get more than a goal every other game, can't really see that happening but you never know! I reckon Reid will finish with 21/22 and Lewi 16/17! I do hope they both manage it though would be a great stat!

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
If Reid gets 20 and Lewi gets to 15 (which is very possible), I think that's a very decent return for the two main forwards. If we had midefielders who could chip in a little more, we'd be flying.

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
jespafc":g63yvqc7 said:
If Reid gets 20 and Lewi gets to 15 (which is very possible), I think that's a very decent return for the two main forwards. If we had midefielders who could chip in a little more, we'd be flying.

The way Olly Lee has been smashing the shots in, he's due another goal or two before his loan expires. That coupled with Hartley and B. Reid getting forward more, I think we could well be in amongst the goals.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
InterYerMam":l792z0d7 said:
jespafc":l792z0d7 said:

The way Olly Lee has been smashing the shots in, he's due another goal or two before his loan expires. That coupled with Hartley and B. Reid getting forward more, I think we could well be in amongst the goals.
Lee's loan expires after the Exeter game i think.

Surely the way Lewis and the team have been playing in general I really think its on! especially if we make the playoffs it would add another 3 games potentially. Reid should easily do it and will probably get a few once he gets one as he's getting the chances and the way Lewis's forms been there is no reason he cant get another 9 surely.