Is LEE banned then? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Is LEE banned then?

Dec 3, 2005
Just haven't heard anything, regarding an appeal by Argyle.

I see Chelsea appealed regarding Matic and had the ban reduced to 2 games.

I suppose Argyle wouldn't get the same result or better then Chelsea ;)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Nothing on the baggo to say that argyle are appealing against the sending off..... so its a three game ban then.

Jul 29, 2010
I don't subscribe to it and it's verboten to mention where it proliferates but my understanding of 'village' is a narrow spectrum, happy clappy, see no evil outlook.

Think Hot Fuzz and "the greater good" :lol:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Old Gunner...just seems argyle are being very amateurish in their approach to what they want to report and what they don't want to report... why not say the club has not decided to appeal against the ban.....so pathetic.....so village....

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
X Isle":3ismwyyr said:
I don't subscribe to it and it's verboten to mention where it proliferates but my understanding of 'village' is a narrow spectrum, happy clappy, see no evil outlook.

Not sure you're right there,more small minded, living in the past,old fashioned,amateurish,unprofessional...

Jul 29, 2010
oddball":3vq18rao said:
X Isle":3vq18rao said:

Not sure you're right there,more small minded, living in the past,old fashioned,amateurish,unprofessional...

That too, I'll bow to your greater knowledge.

It's use just seems to me to additionally imply some sort of sinister 'suppression of dissention' undertone, hence the 'Neighbourhood Watch Alliance' reference.

Like I say, not my phrase.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
X Isle":257zmmzc said:
oddball":257zmmzc said:
X Isle":257zmmzc said:

That too, I'll bow to your greater knowledge.

It's use just seems to me to additionally imply some sort of sinister 'suppression of dissention' undertone, hence the 'Neighbourhood Watch Alliance' reference.

Like I say, not my phrase.

I thought I would try it out when my Wife asked me to go down the road to get a bottle of Tesco Express's finest Pinot Grigio. Her response was 'what you on about you plank?'. Wasted.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
oddball":eicffp8t said:
Old Gunner...just seems argyle are being very amateurish in their approach to what they want to report and what they don't want to report... why not say the club has not decided to appeal against the ban.....so pathetic.....so village....
:lol:
every village has it's share of idiots :cool:

Dec 3, 2005
LG":aepigk53 said:
oddball":aepigk53 said:
:lol:
every village has it's share of idiots :cool:

Parliament is a village isn't it?

So we are not bothered about Lee then?