Stevenage on Tuesday - pay on the gate? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stevenage on Tuesday - pay on the gate?

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Guys, just a heads up.

I was going to order 2 x adult and 1 x U16 tickets through E tickets and this would have cost £48 + commission.

However, thought I would just check Argyle official site and they do a family booking which can only be booked through them, not online, and this consists of 2 x adult and 2 x U16 tickets for just £40 +£1 something booking fee :clap:

Ordered tickets Monday afternoon and ticket office got them to me next day :nworthy:

Son now looking to see if any of his friends want's to come along and see some real 'blood and snotters' football (I'm not hopeful :sad: )

G

goatsupreme

Just to bump this topic back to the top. Is it POTD?

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Hopefully we take a half decent number considering it's our first ever visit there. Looking forward to it!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm not at all. Have you seen the pitch? :facepalm:

Aug 10, 2006
said it before and I will say it again why do these clubs charge people more on the day wake up owners ffs.

F

Fugazi

Not been before, but the Stevenage website are advertising free parking in the 'Roaring Meg' retail park down the road.

A

argyle flyer

Fugazi":2z0qe64r said:
Not been before, but the Stevenage website are advertising free parking in the 'Roaring Meg' retail park down the road.

To clarify the 'Roaring Meg' is free, but restricted to 90 minutes on a match day. The free parking is at fairlands valley car park, although only 500 spaces. There is a fair bit of on street parking in residential areas past the ground to the east.