Bury team/predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bury team/predictions

C

Cobi Budge.

2 1 win, Lewi & Hartley with the goals.

This is what I'd go with (I'd go with this even if Lee was available to play, and also, if Reuben isn't fit, Brunt in for him).

1210737_Plymouth_Argyle.jpg

Dec 20, 2011
Cobi Budge.":1w7aitk3 said:

This is what I'd go with (I'd go with this even if Lee was available to play, and also, if Reuben isn't fit, Brunt in for him).

probably the most likely selection. However Sheridan seems to have a soft spot for Blizzard so it would not surprise me to see him selected.

C

Cobi Budge.

falmouthgreen":ccvten41 said:
Cobi Budge.":ccvten41 said:

probably the most likely selection. However Sheridan seems to have a soft spot for Blizzard so it would not surprise me to see him selected.

Personally I quite like Dom and although he wouldn't be my first choice, I wouldn't be moaning if he was included.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The winning formula has been Sheridan using two attacking midfielders with O'Connor sitting deep in a 3-1-4-2 formation so I reckon Blizzard will play the Lee role rather than Cox come in and have two sitting midfielders in a 3-2-3-2 line-up.

Cox will probably come on in the second half to protect a lead and give more freedom to Bobby Reid.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Can't argue with the team, it virtually picks itself. Cox would be my choice only because he does all the unseen dirty work and makes us more solid. If we need to chase the game and be more offensive Norburn gets the nod for me over the slow snow storm.

Big game, good crowd, on a run desperately need the win to press on so just when you become optimistic .............

1 - 1 draw

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":65z5ib4c said:
The winning formula has been Sheridan using two attacking midfielders with O'Connor sitting deep in a 3-1-4-2 formation so I reckon Blizzard will play the Lee role rather than Cox come in and have two sitting midfielders in a 3-2-3-2 line-up.

Cox will probably come on in the second half to protect a lead and give more freedom to Bobby Reid.

It's a fair point and if this was against a lesser side I'd agree with you but considering who we're playing I'd stick Cox in there. Bury are having a similar season to us, tonnes of quality in their side but a little off the pace of the front runners. On their day though they are the best team in this league. Putting Blizzard and Bobby in a midfield three I think would be too risky and we'd struggle to control the midfield like we need to.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Cox for Lee. Otherwise unchanged. Mellor, Banton, then Harvey up to the bench in order of priority if they are fit.

2-0 win. Reuben and Lewi.