Here come the drama Queens! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Here come the drama Queens!

Aug 24, 2011
Probably back in the playoffs on Tuesday but we know it's coming. Best not to go on pasoti tonight. Will be like a teenage prom night!

May 22, 2006
There will be bad days. Consistency isn't really a thing in this division, we're no different. Next.

May 1, 2011
What you don't understand is that Sheridan is allowed to be questioned or criticised, your immature attitude means you want to censor and stiffle any debate. Grow up and learn we don't live in North Korea or China. If you think a loss at home to a rival play off team doesn't matter you really don't understand football.

Bristol Rich":3tzsxexm said:
What you don't understand is that Sheridan is allowed to be questioned or criticised, your immature attitude means you want to censor and stiffle any debate. Grow up and learn we don't live in North Korea or China. If you think a loss at home to a rival play off team doesn't matter you really don't understand football.
This

It's like seventh would be such a wonderful achievement.

It doesn't take a genius to see how bad some of Sheridan's tactics are.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
We did our best against a vastly superior team , no complaints about the effort put in today . Having said that I can see no excuse for Bury to a man being so much fitter than us , no problems with them being so much better than us but we should be at least as fit as them.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
There is a dramatic difference between last week's result and this, so how can there not be a reaction to match? The trouble is that just when the team looks like it's going somewhere we get a result or results that seem to indicate that we could finish the season as also-rans, which isn't good. I'll be disappointed with anything less than the play-offs and the manager has indicated that even that is below expectations.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Seems we are only unfit when we lose.

Don't remember seeing any posts about fitness issues after last 4 results.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Majesticmacc":1y0no83o said:
Probably back in the playoffs on Tuesday but we know it's coming. Best not to go on pasoti tonight. Will be like a teenage prom night!

Arrogant post very arrogant. Oh I wish I was a superior human being, can I join your gang Mister? Can I?

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
People have a right to critisise, today was a very bad day. We are still in a good position for the play offs and we will have some off days, so no need to panic.

Still in a decent position so no need to get carried away and give up, but i can understand people being extremely disapointed.

Oct 24, 2010
Bad day at the office. Today's game is already history our reaction and performance on Tuesday is all that counts now

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
And what happens when the going gets tough?

The defeatist, negative, spineless doom - mongers crawl out and try to drag the mood down even further than it already is.

I wouldn't like to be in a tight spot with some of the people here.....