Gethin Jones from Everton on loan - confirmed | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gethin Jones from Everton on loan - confirmed

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
This guy has a knack of getting it right:

Pete O'Rourke @SportsPeteO · 14m 14 minutes ago
Highly-rated Everton & Wales U21 defender Gethin Jones is set to join Plymouth on loan. #EFC #pafc

Although I would have thought a defender is the last thing we need.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Graham Clark":2m82djpb said:
From Everton's website

"Originally a central midfielder, he has since been converted to a right-back to utilise his pace."
That makes more sense.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
His one and only appearance for Everton was as an 89th minute sub in the Europa league in December.

We do have plenty of midfielders and a rock solid defence so a strange choice of player to bring in, that said any young player coming from a Premier League club will be of good quality.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I was pleased to note that he was not the Gethin Jones, who was Catherine Jenkins' 'big squeeze' for some time! I would not want the distraction of her sitting in the Grandstand.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I'm surprised nobody has taken Kwesi Appiah since his return from the ANC with a silver medal. He has just signed a new contract at Palace but is only playing in development games as an over aged player and has no prospect of first team action due to not being named in the 25 man squad. He could score goals for Argyle at this level.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Maybe this player is joining to put pressure on Mellor.

To get out of this little rut, we need both full backs to be belting up and down the line. This is an element that gave us success when we had it, and the lack of it has been our downfall subsequently.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jones is currently with the Wales under 21 squad to prepare for their game next Tuesday 31 March, would he be allowed to sign for Argyle and play on Saturday and then return to the Wales squad? Doubtful.