Oct 31, 2010
Who?

Apologies for the delay.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Reubs for me; they were terrified of him despite clearly not being fit.

The vote seems to be going to THD and I can't argue with that either; I love seeing players run at defenders like that.

Dec 21, 2010
Reuben, not just for getting two goals, but for playing on while injured and still being double marked every week.

Sep 26, 2009
Without McHugh's amazing run through the middle and fine pass to Reuben the game could have been really awful - just like the previous 30 odd minutes.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
leamgreen":3joq0t1s said:
Without McHugh's amazing run through the middle and fine pass to Reuben the game could have been really awful - just like the previous 30 odd minutes.

Yep, which is why I vote for him. As well as him being solid at the back. I thought Banton was superb as well.

Tareiq for me. Solid in defence but last few games has stalled going forward ... he looked so much more confident going forward yesterday and I think it brought others on the field along with him throughout game. Lewi, Bobby, Carl, RR all performed really well. And a special mention to Banton, I haven't been his biggest fan but he really did well yesterday, ok he lacks some composure on the final pass [and not sure he'd be afforded same space against tougher opp] but was still great to see his effort yesterday showed good confidence taking players on and good pace. Shez did right to pull him off as he tired ; good to see him happy and fans positive reaction when he went off.