Away day Fanfest at Pompey | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away day Fanfest at Pompey

Jan 3, 2013
There appears to be some confusion, do we need tickets to attend this or not? Rick says we do, brewery says we don't. Does anyone know the definitive answer?

30green

Probably missed something obvious but can anyone tell me where it's going to be please?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
30green":vrzrh2rs said:
Probably missed something obvious but can anyone tell me where it's going to be please?
Good Companions pub in Portsmouth. Easy walk to the ground afterwards and not too far from the rail station at Fratton.
Address of the pub is 2 Eastern Road, Portsmouth Hampshire PO3 6ES

30green

memory man":1loadta7 said:
30green":1loadta7 said:
Good Companions pub in Portsmouth. Easy walk to the ground afterwards and not too far from the rail station at Fratton.

Thanks

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
memory man":3e35qrfu said:
30green":3e35qrfu said:
The last time i went to Portsmouth,we were nearly ambushed by irate Pompey fans!!!!!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
pedro91":3mgy599u said:
memory man":3mgy599u said:
30green":3mgy599u said:
The last time i went to Portsmouth,we were nearly ambushed by irate Pompey fans!!!!!!

Irate or pirate?

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
PL2 3DQ":243i3ljl said:
pedro91":243i3ljl said:
memory man":243i3ljl said:
30green":243i3ljl said:

Irate or pirate?
A mob of extremely irate fans because we had won

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
pedro91":viddorzs said:
PL2 3DQ":viddorzs said:
pedro91":viddorzs said:
memory man":viddorzs said:
30green":viddorzs said:

Irate or pirate?
A mob of extremely irate fans because we had won
So because they had lost they were irate and tried to ambush the away fans...

Just shows how many morons go to football these days

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I found it to be a very friendly atmosphere last season - not only their fans but the Hampshire police too.

Jan 18, 2007
I hope it is friendly I am sat with the home fans as it's the only wheelchair spaces they have. Tin hat on me thinks lol