England u-20 highlights | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England u-20 highlights

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
As usual, thank you for your kind words :nworthy:

1) Sorry for the amount of wind noise in the video, but if you went to the game then you would realise how windy it actually was

2) Sorry the the picture at the start is a bit 'washed out', but that's because my lens got wet and did't have a cloth to clean it, so I have to improvise and use my t-shirt (and as you can tell, it didn't really work)

3) Anyone else notice that Aidy Boothroyd forgot how to spell his own name at first? :lol:

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Another good show, thanks :thumbs:

Charlie, is there any reason you can't get any footage of the players at half time in the corridor/tunnel either going back to, or leaving, the dressing room?

Just another angle :think:

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Hores Everywhere":heqcqlls said:
Another good show, thanks :thumbs:

Charlie, is there any reason you can't get any footage of the players at half time in the corridor/tunnel either going back to, or leaving, the dressing room?

Just another angle :think:

At half-time I'm super busy normally, as I have to change a GoPro battery, and a camera battery, else I'd film more at half-time, i.e guest coming on, and as well as players in the tunnel. When I get a new camera with a better battery life (one specifically for video), I'll definitely be up for filming a lot more of the HT stuff

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Excellent. What struck me is that when you see them walking towards the dressing room there seems to be almost a one to one ratio of staff members to players. Makes you wonder how we won the 1966 World Cup with Alf Ramsey and part-timers Harold Shepherdson and Les Cocker - with the players carrying goalposts, training balls etc.!