50/50 Tranmere. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Tranmere.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello my darling, it's Uncle Ken for what could be (let's hope it isn't) the last time of the season

The supporters I.E you guys has also been incredible and it was an amazing feeling to present a cheque for £3,000 at half time last week, Kevin Hodges and The Academy are ever so grateful for the monies raised on a season upon season basis. Without the 50/50, Pasoti, Green Taverners and The Plymouth Branch, Kevin's job would be that much harder.

The prizes for Saturday's game are:-

First prize – CASH PRIZE
Second prize – A meal for four at the BERKELEY BAR and GRILL< PLYMOUTH
Third prize – A meal for four at the CHADDLEWOOD INN< PLYMOUTH
Fourth prize – A pair of comedy tickets on 8th May at Albion courtesy of PLYMOUTH COMEDY CLUB

The 50/50 team wish to thank our sponsors who have supported us throughout the season and we know from the feedback that you have been delighted to win the prizes they have donated. Roger Young Motors, Berkeley Bar & Bistro, Woodlands, Boringdon Golf Club, Pasoti, Chaddlewood Inn, Devon Furniture Company, Ark Pet Centre, Norbert Dentressangle, Plymouth Comedy Club, Theatre Royal, Waitrose, Go Mobile and Nando’s. We couldn’t have done it without you.

Finally your 50/50 committee, who work purely on a voluntary basis, Peter, Brian, Paul, Andy, James new kid on the block Martyn and yours truly. We hope you all have an enjoyable summer break (that is after the play-offs we hope) and keep in good health all ready to do it all over again next season. GREEN ARMY!

Some of us have been at it for a fair old while, as the photograph below shows. That's your Uncle Ken with the one and only Nicky Marker in 1990. Please remember, even us oldies were young once!! :lol:

B

bommer28

Cant be uncle ken?, think it must be barry ! What a difference from the scary old git that I see up argyle on match days,,

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'll stick in a couple IF we get in the play off semi.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello my darlings. Late night Uncle Ken here.

What a great day today, I KNEW we would do it. :scarf:

First Prize today was £853 Ticket Number 4046

Second Prize - 1787

Third Prize - 3881

Fourth Prize - 4447.

Don't forget we'll be at the Play Off Semi Final and remember the old adage:-

You have to be in it to win it.

I must go, Lor has got a cup of Horlicks waiting for me.

old_man_slippers_robeW.jpg