Argyle vs Tranmere match thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle vs Tranmere match thread

Sep 8, 2013
Should be no lack of commitment from either side. Let's all hope that, after the pre-match fanfare, the team can be on song, leading to one more home match after this.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
One positive point for me is that Tranmere will have to attack , so as long as our defence stays strong, we should have opportunities to counter attack which I feel suits us.

Get the feeling as normal with Argyle that it will not be straight forward, would love a comfortable home win by a couple of clear goals

COME ON ARGYLE

COYG

Jan 3, 2013
Cool, wet, no wind, zippy fast pitch. Keep the ball moving quickly and play it wide.......wonder if our "manager" has thought of that? Bet we play defensively. Thoughts?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
How long before the match thread opening post is on the Tuesday before a Saturday game?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Knarf Reprah":3lbzkdef said:
Cool, wet, no wind, zippy fast pitch. Keep the ball moving quickly and play it wide.......wonder if our "manager" has thought of that? Bet we play defensively. Thoughts?

Another sly thread before a ball is kicked. :yawn:

Mar 10, 2011
Plymouth
Hoping for a win today, missing the game due to being at sea but will be glued to BBC sports page
The lads need to give it everything today, and lets hope Luton dont win

COYG

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Comrades, I will not be there today due to work commitments. Can I ask that someone executes a bellow, roar, and a full-throated bark on my behalf please, when we score. If we fail to score, a perturbed mutter and mumble under your breath will do. I thank you in advance.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We either sink or swim today.

We should win and hopefully Luton slip up

S

Samjj2210

A good start by the team should get the crowd going, if not I fear it may just become to tense