Fans On The Pitch | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fans On The Pitch

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
I understand emotions , but when your own fans boo there own fans running on the pitch , tells you grow up.

Tranmere fans I salute you , the way you took part in the fans fest was commendable and how low you must feel, Rochdale away which I went with thousands of Janners springs to mind.

Good luck Tranmere.

Keep off the pitch Argyle fans as it could have been ugly if the away fans reacted, it wasn't appreciated .... :scarf:

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
The fans running on the pitch were idiots you only had to look at them, a steward in the lyndhurst was trying his best to stop the club getting fined only to get abuse by some absolute morons.

Aug 4, 2011
Oh how things have changed since the last play off scenario vs colchester 96. Their fans must've felt low (almost like they'd got to wembley). Now we have our own fans booing fans celebrating. Sums up why football has died, never get an atmosphere in home park again.

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
football-bet-data":8t60bros said:
Oh how things have changed since the last play off scenario vs colchester 96. Their fans must've felt low (almost like they'd got to wembley). Now we have our own fans booing fans celebrating. Sums up why football has died, never get an atmosphere in home park again.
You have missed the point , football has moved on ,not sure if better but Argyle could be fined , does that make sence :banghead:

Aug 4, 2011
Oh right. Of course it has. We all have to sit in silence and clap when told to do so.

Feel sorry for the reading and villa fans who while celebrating their respective teams achievement of reaching the semi finals of the fa cup have bought a bad name upon their clubs.

This is why football doesn't matter to so many, why so many prefer to support from their arm chair, why their was no real buzz of excitement leading up to this game.

The prawn sandwich brigade can have it one way or the other.

Aug 4, 2011
RichieB":2kgqywmv said:
football-bet-data":2kgqywmv said:
You have missed the point , football has moved on ,not sure if better but Argyle could be fined , does that make sence :banghead:
What was the fine incurred by Newcastle by the way?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
RichieB":y1h1hrm3 said:
I understand emotions , but when your own fans boo there own fans running on the pitch , tells you grow up.

Tranmere fans I salute you , the way you took part in the fans fest was commendable and how low you must feel, Rochdale away which I went with thousands of Janners springs to mind.

Good luck Tranmere.

Keep off the pitch Argyle fans as it could have been ugly if the away fans reacted, it wasn't appreciated .... :scarf:

Unfortunately some Tranmere fans let themselves and their club down in their toilet and smashed things up.

C

Cobi Budge.

It certainly wasn't a pitch invasion moment, about 6 fans walked onto the pitch staring at their phones the entire time they were out there, they were booed and jeered & they responded by sticking their middle fingers up to the devonport, strongly doubt they were 'fans'.

It just looked silly & the club could well be fined because of it.

Very good day in general though.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
football-bet-data said:

I agree. I was on the pitch that night against Colchester and against City in 86.
Things are very different in today's sanitised football experience

That said, the handful that got on looked total t***s when they turned around and realised no one had followed them.
Seems crazy that they face the prospect of a 3 year ban should the old bill I.d them.
:sad:

Aug 4, 2011
Agreed Andy. That is the sad state that football has become. Someone running onto the pitch probably takes up more police time than someone stealing a car

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
Daz":19votoz7 said:
RichieB":19votoz7 said:

Good luck Tranmere.

Unfortunately some Tranmere fans let themselves and their club down in their toilet and smashed things up.
Guess emotions running high with Tranmere but no excuse, wish football could go back to our 4-0 win against Bristol City under Dave Smith but it cant, blimey pitch invasions were always a must but oh how its changed.
Don't want a skint Argyle fined that's all :scarf:

Aug 10, 2006
RichieB":33v486n2 said:
football-bet-data":33v486n2 said:
don't talk rubbish.

C

Cobi Budge.

This wasn't a case of emotions running high, just a few (probably drunk) lads wanting to look cool.

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
loyal1970":1cjb32w7 said:
RichieB":1cjb32w7 said:
football-bet-data":1cjb32w7 said:
don't talk rubbish.
Well your not actually adding to the debate are you ,please explain why ?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
The knuckle draggers were out in force today.