Bradford Dead Remembered Followed By Flare Under Lyndhurst | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bradford Dead Remembered Followed By Flare Under Lyndhurst

Apr 17, 2015
Yes, unbelievable.

Flare let off at half time underneath the Lyndhurst stand by some idiot.

Explains one of the stewards running with a bucket of sand alongside the pitch during half time.

:facepalm:

Could have been close to a general alarm and stand evacuation. Or worse!

The neanderthal knuckle dragging TCE were giving it large down the front of Block 14..only turn up for big games and generally spend most of it blocking someones view or shouting abuse at away fans!! Wouldn't surprise me if they were involved in some way..shame really PAFC could do without their attendance (notice I didn't say support!!) :sigh:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Edd101":3mhg1wxk said:
Yes, unbelievable.

Flare let off at half time underneath the Lund hurts stand by some idiot.

Explains one of the stewards running with a bucket of sand alongside the pitch during half time.

:facepalm:

Could have been close to a general alarm and stand evacuation. Or worse!

It also forced the closure of the refreshment kiosk.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Was it? I won't go on about the pitch invaders , that's been covered , but who thought it would be a good idea to let off two flares in the concourse of thr Lyndhurst stand at half time? The smoke triggered the alarms and down came the shutters on the food outlets, hope the club/food outlets didn't loose to much money. :banghead:

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
Most probably the same people that were verbally abusing stewards for doing their job and trying to prevent them going on the pitch.