We finished Tranmere off. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

We finished Tranmere off.

C

CornerBoy

We are now well and truly written in their history, we finished them off and today we ended their long history in the football league, they will always remember getting relegated at our place. This morning I liked that idea but after they scored today and I seen the passion of their support and now I really feel for them.

I hope they get back in the league soon, good fans, good club.

Sep 8, 2013
I have said elsewhere, and repeat here, I was impressed with their demeanour, their generosity of spirit and their support for their team.

C

CornerBoy

What? Chucked a few paper towels around, I am sure are support would have done worse.

G

Greenskin

Makes a change from previous clubs partying in our back yard [Newcastle, Southampton spring to mind] but it's never very nice to see a club like Tranmere with a decent ground and fanbase going out of the league. But then again it's over a season, so they can't really blame anyone but themselves and at least they have an opportunity to bounce back in the same way as Mansfield, York, Torquay, Exeter etc have done In the past. Won't be easy though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Proper old club, shame to see them go that's for sure.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
No sympathy from me whatsoever.

They roundly booed our pre-match awards (thankfully drowned out by our cheers/applause) before trashing the toilets (dispensers ripped off walls?) and damaging fencing.

Enjoy Vanarama, you cretins.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I honestly expected more fans, but the ones who were there certainly backed their team, who tried their utmost to repay them.

Jan 10, 2006
Shanghai
Aerok":y8aggbqq said:

They roundly booed our pre-match awards (thankfully drowned out by our cheers/applause) before trashing the toilets (dispensers ripped off walls?) and damaging fencing.

Tranmere fans are 'cretins'...a bit harsh maybe? I'll assume you don't mean all of them. What if the tables were turned...are their minority of cretins any worse than ours? I doubt it.

Feb 21, 2011
You get relegated over a season not one game, I imagine if they'd put in as much as as they did yesterday all season they'd have been well safe weeks ago, no sympathy from me I'm afraid having seen how our players and fans dug in and fought for the club during the dark days post admin to survive against the odds and how Hartlepool have done similar this year I think the right team survived in the end. Could easily be us again one day I doubt a single tranmere fan would give a toss.

Jan 10, 2015
Plymouth
There was a bit of hassle outside which I posted onto Lap of honour thread, contrast between the type of supporter you get.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Spark":3pr1rjns said:
Aerok":3pr1rjns said:

Tranmere fans are 'cretins'...a bit harsh maybe? I'll assume you don't mean all of them. What if the tables were turned...are their minority of cretins any worse than ours? I doubt it.

Correct - just the ones who can only express their frustration in violence/criminal damage and can't comprehend that Football awards are given on footballing performance and performance alone.

Everyone has them though, and regardless of the shirt, they're still cretins.

Apr 4, 2015
A tiny minority of idiots admittedly but the vast majority were a credit to their team, they gave their all for their team and I felt a bit sorry for them. Couldn't believe our fans singing going down chants, some short memories I think in the Lyndhurst.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
freddie2greens":3loo9x9g said:
A tiny minority of idiots admittedly but the vast majority were a credit to their team, they gave their all for their team and I felt a bit sorry for them. Couldn't believe our fans singing going down chants, some short memories I think in the Lyndhurst.

Probably the same ones who remember February 2011 when some Tranmere fans were showing us their £10's whilst we were not paying the players and about to go into administration? :)