Our RWB is back | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our RWB is back

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
It was great to see Kelvin Mellor marauding down the right wing again.

I wonder if John Harbin has been working on his 'crisis of confidence' since his return from Oz!!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Agree with that.

If you examine the results this season, we have always played better when Mellor is on song.

After the Carlisle away match I would not be that keen on seeing Jones again.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
He's better than Jones even off-form/lacking confidence but yesterday he was back to his first-half of the season best, a real class act who caused their defenders an absolute nightmare, when he plays as he did yesterday you just want us to keep playing the ball down the right, he seems to always look like creating something.

Hopefully he will find his form again now and if so what a time to do it, to have a wing-back capable of creating something every time he progresses up the pitch could be vital come the playoffs :scarf:

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
Anyone notice that most of our wins at home come with him in the team before his injury he would easily been fighting with Super Luke for player of the season now he's back I hope Sheridan keeps starting him as Jones doesn't seem to offer the same quality as Mellor

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
He was my player of the season before his dip in form. Great to see him look back to his old self, long may it continue.

Sep 2, 2008
He is quality. Far too good for league 2 in my opinion. I can see someone taking him on from league one if we don't go up. Does anyone know when his contract is up?

Jun 11, 2012
Wow. Surprised at this thread.

He can be a cracking player, but yesterday and for a while now I think he's looked off it.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Pottypilgrim":14xll4vw said:
He is quality. Far too good for league 2 in my opinion. I can see someone taking him on from league one if we don't go up. Does anyone know when his contract is up?
Signed a two year deal i believe so next summer

Sep 2, 2008
Argy1e":2iwpt7jh said:
Pottypilgrim":2iwpt7jh said:
Signed a two year deal i believe so next summer

Cheers