Martyn Starnes - Live in London! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Martyn Starnes - Live in London!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
An Evening with Martyn Starnes
Friday 1 May 2015

The Argyle Chief Executive has kindly agreed to spend another evening with PASALB before we travel to Shrewsbury for a match that is looking increasingly likely to determine whether or not we make the play-offs.

Martyn will talk about recent developments on and off the field at Home Park and take questions from the floor.
The event is free to PASALB members and entry includes a selection of table food. There will be a Ā£5 charge for non-members (which will be knocked off the membership fee for anyone who decides to join PASALB in 2015-16).
There will also be a raffle of Argyle-related goodies.

Donā€™t miss your chance to quiz the man in charge of the day-to-day running of the club and make your voice heard.
The event will be held upstairs in the Hoop & Grapes, 80 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4BL. Doors open from 6pm.

TinTin":2bw8pav9 said:
Sorry TC but when I first saw the title of your thread, I thought it was an ultimatum from our CEO "to go and live in London" !!!! :facepalm:

Not him appearing in the flesh there !!

Ooopppsss..................

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I misread it as Lives in London!

Another one of our management team that can't be arsed to move to Plymouth! :funny:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Waraqah":16okq6wy said:
TinTin":16okq6wy said:
Sorry TC but when I first saw the title of your thread, I thought it was an ultimatum from our CEO "to go and live in London" !!!! :facepalm:

Not him appearing in the flesh there !!

Ooopppsss..................

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I misread it as Lives in London!

Another one of our management team that can't be arsed to move to Plymouth! :funny:

All points taken:)

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
pedro91":2flhmjcq said:
He'll be live in London on Wednesday as well.
Going to Wembley for information on ticket allocations for the play off clubs
I'm sure he'll tell the meeting of the Green Army invasion that would take place should we reach the final.