• Total voters

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Rebuild with a new management team . Needs to start tomorrow morning.

One of the worst back to back games I've ever seen us play.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
We have been sh1t3 for months. Lucky to even be in playoffs and this and Saturday just proves how clueless JS is.

Hopefully he bu66er5 off as I cant see JB having 84ll5 to sack him

We need a manager who wants to be here for starters

Oct 30, 2012
Need a new manager who's willing to give our youngsters a chance ridiculous playing other teams youngsters who are no better then our own.

Get a young manager in maybe someone who helps with a youth team from the top clubs seem to do well.

Agreed we also to get rid of all the deadwood in the squad and play to a certain style atm it's hid all to there centre backs.

Jun 24, 2008
I too, really want to see the back of Sheridan now. Fresh start, another season in league two.

Jul 11, 2011
Have not said it before but get Sheridan out!!!!!

If he is not gone I will return my season ticket end of. I'd rather finish mid table with a manager like ainsworth!!!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Damage has been done regardless

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
A total clear out. I totally agree. We are Argyle and we demand better. Get the free loaders away from the club ASAP.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
AWFUL, bl00dy awful.
Totally clueless. Even exposed his own failings and inability by 2nd half team selection and performance.

Tiny club with smallest playing staff and budget were there for the taking and JS cock3d it up big stylee

Aug 7, 2010
Sheridan needs to go. Would've thought he learnt his lesson in the first leg re: formation and starting 11 but sensationally no he didn't and we paid the price. Tactically inept manager have not felt this strongly about wanting a manager out for a long time! No passion no fight good god. Warnock lives in Cornwall sons plays for the academy has a passion for argyle please get him in