rooney and hall | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

rooney and hall

P

pafcstafford

Have people seen much of them? Just interested to hear what people think of the pair considering their now first team squad players.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Not seen Rooney at all. Watched the St Luke's games v Willand and Bideford. Hall started both. Played well as a LB against Willand but didn't have as great an impact at LWB against Bideford. Seems to like to take a man on. Don't think he'll be pushing for a starting place just yet.

G

Green_White_Landrake

Rooney is quite pacey and likes to float into midfield ever so often. Hall is pacey like Nathan Thomas and likes to move forward when possible and could play at LB. Both need work before a starting place I think yet but I think Rooney is quite close to being quite a special player.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Homegrown??! Err, no thanks, not when we can get someone else's 19 year olds in on loan..why on earth spend time on the training ground with local lads when some other schmuck at Charlton can do it for you?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Can't wait to be chanting 'Rooney, Rooney, Rooney'........

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I'm actually looking forward to the next few years. As long as we get a manager who wants to use the youth then we could have some exciting games ahead of us.

Calum Hall
Louis Rooney
Aaron Bentley
Tyler Harvey
Jake Miller is another to keep an eye on. He's definitely going to make the grade.

Jan 28, 2013
Ivybridge
Seen quite a few youth games as my son knows Rooney. Lewis is a committed hard working, strong player, never gives up and can score regularly. He really is one to watch , if given the chance he has a bright future ahead. Hall is pacey, quite skilful but he needs to grow and become stronger as the matches i have seen, he is easily pushed off the ball. Good luck to them both, I look forward to seeing them next season.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argy1e":2lofrhp9 said:
Could be interesting to see what happens especially with us having a reserve team this season.

Is that a sign of 'green shoots' of optimism?
Just the fact that you say 'this' season made me smile. I'm still hurtin' bad over this 'this' season.

It is quite refreshing to turn off the hurt and start talking about this (next) season.

Thanks for that Argy1e, thanks for the subliminal boost!! :thumbs:

COYG for THIS season!! :scarf: