Season Tickets | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Tickets

Dec 3, 2005
Anyone in the know, how many have we sold up until now and how this compares to the same time last year?

Cheers me dears :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I was told 'roughly' the same as last year.

I think next season the attendances could easily be UP.

There are a lot more games nearer than this year.

Certainly Rovers and Yeovil will bring more than Burton and Southend/Wycombe.

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
As I haven't made my mind up yet whether to renew my season ticket and as I have lost the renewal package sent to me, can anyone tell me the cut off date to book my same seat?

I'm in the same situation as this time last year!

Do I renew it?

Do I, instead pick games to go? The only thing against that is I won't be able to sit with my friends, as I have done for the last 20 years.

Or, as a last option, go and live with my brother - TinTin in China?

Advice please! :scarf:

John Squire":2xqgzz65 said:
As I haven't made my mind up yet whether to renew my season ticket and as I have lost the renewal package sent to me, can anyone tell me the cut off date to book my same seat?

I'm in the same situation as this time last year!

Do I renew it?

Do I, instead pick games to go? The only thing against that is I won't be able to sit with my friends, as I have done for the last 20 years.

Or, as a last option, go and live with my brother - TinTin in China?

Advice please! :scarf:

Last option ?

Wadda do you mean...................LAST option ??????????????????????????

Come and watch Chengdu United in the Chinese Restaurants League No. 95.

They have also done well in the Wok Competition this season as well - reached the quarter final

Please do not send John Sheridan here !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Im in the same position John, I have not renewed.

I thought about a White Membership, but as the difference was only £10 between early bird and non eb, I decided to wait and see how the summer months panned out. That may suit you if you are planning to pick and choose as long as you anticipate going to 6 home games.

There are so many gaps in the grandstand now I will not have any problem getting "my" seat or one close to it.

It seems likely Sheridan will "lead" us next season and there are no further grounds for optimism off the pitch, to enthuse the fans. So I am left questioning if I really want to endure another season of sub standard fare at about £75 a match.Or should I take a sabbatical?

I'll let you know closer to kick off:)

P

Positively Green

John Squire - This is how I came to the decision to renew my season ticket and I hope it helps you too:
I asked myself what else I would be doing with my Saturdays if I don't continue to go?
Also, what do I want for PAFC? My answer was 'promotion to the higher divisions (and it's continuing to survive in the Football League)'. I asked myself how can they do that without the financial commitment from their loyal fans? This season was disappointing that they made the play-offs and then failed to make it to Wembley and then win at Wembley. They need to build a team and prepare for next season. The Club are still paying off the debts for mistakes made by previous owners. I just couldn't see, if I really care about my team, how not buying a season ticket is going to achieve anything. We have a great day out, sometimes the results go our way but sometimes they don't. I asked myself what did I want for PAFC three years ago. Is deciding whether I want to buy a season ticket to watch Argyle (with an owner and manager whose main targets have been achieved in the first two year plan and the third year plan is to get automatic promotion) actually such a bad scenario compared to how it might have been. I felt that I did all I could to keep Argyle going in their darkest hours with my limited spare time and cash - why would I stop now?
I will be there next season with my season ticket and I hope you will be too.

S

sluggy_dave

I decided to renew, even though I didn't go to as many games as previous seasons, last season.

The reason being that at least when I do want to go, I get a seat with my friends, and I thought at least I'm still contributing to the club, even if I don't attend.

Hopefully the quality of the results and the football on offer next season might draw me to attend more games.

May 1, 2007
Sadly won't be able to renew this season as funds won't allow! I feel quite sad as I've been watching them since my Dad took me aged 6, I was his third daughter and 'honorary son!!' He's been gone 6 years now and it kinda feels I'm letting him down :(

Dec 7, 2006
Console yourself with the thought of all the frustration, boredom and angst you'll not have to endure first.-hand courtesy of our illustrious 'manager' - not to mention the money you'll save. Hope that helps?

P

Positively Green

Philly, wan't there a bit on PASOTI (and in a programme) a few months ago from Volunteer Cornwall looking for people to accompany supporters who cannot attend matches on their own (help towards expenses given)? May be of interest to you or others in the same situation.

Aug 7, 2013
Well as an exile, it pees me off that people choose not to renew or go, when there are fans like me, who every Saturday sit at home with a bad ass attitude because i cant watch my beloved Argyle. I did managed to get down from Hull to 6 home games and 4 away games, but its not enough :(

RENEW!!!!

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
jbeale1986":38fu2gen said:
Well as an exile, it pi$$es me off that people choose not to renew or go, when there are fans like me, who every Saturday sit at home with a bad ass attitude because i cant watch my beloved Argyle. I did managed to get down from Hull to 6 home games and 4 away games, but its not enough :(

RENEW!!!!

Thank yourself lucky you've not been able to attend most games!!

I've been to nearly every home game since buying my first season ticket in 1994, and going to the majority of home games since 1957. In the last few years, the standard of football seen at Home Park has gradually worn me down, and for the last three years I've waited until the last moment before renewing!

Over those 57 years I've seen it all. Excellent times, good times, exciting times, Wembley times, promotion times, bad times, awful times, administration times, relegation times, so I feel I now have the right to decide whether or not to renew. So it's my decision, and mine alone to do this.

At this moment I have almost made up my mind to RENEW, but if I don't, then I'll let you know!! :scarf:

May 1, 2007
jbeale1986":1took60x said:
Well as an exile, it pi$$es me off that people choose not to renew or go, when there are fans like me, who every Saturday sit at home with a bad ass attitude because i cant watch my beloved Argyle. I did managed to get down from Hull to 6 home games and 4 away games, but its not enough :(

RENEW!!!!
It's not as easy as that though, I'm afraid!! If I had enough money coming in every month then I would, but as it is, there's nothing left over at the end of the month after all the bills have been paid. (Like a lot of us in this day and age!!)
Il be listening to every game on the radio, and, no doubt, getting as frustrated as you do when you're far away!
It has nothing to do with not wanting to!!!

May 1, 2007
Positively Green":2y2iklb6 said:
Philly, wan't there a bit on PASOTI (and in a programme) a few months ago from Volunteer Cornwall looking for people to accompany supporters who cannot attend matches on their own (help towards expenses given)? May be of interest to you or others in the same situation.
Thanks PG, il look into that!