New Home Kit ( 2015-16 ) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New Home Kit ( 2015-16 )

Jul 21, 2013
From the close ups posted by Nelson, it seems like the black lines separating the green and white stripes don't exist as they did in the design we voted for?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Another year when I won't bother buying the kit.

#stripesareawful

#badtimingagaianargyle

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Next seasons kit just seems so very......................meh.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
lee_wsm":1qq1q7m8 said:
Looks like another stick on badge

Course it is - catalogue page number...

P

pafcstafford

There's always plenty of people moaning on here about any new ki, but there's always plenty visible around the ground. I don't think some will ever be happy until they have personally designed it for themselves

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Always look forward to New Argyle Kits been released

Been buying and collecting them for over 30 years From Argyle

This seasons Home Shirt is again voted By The Green Army

Stripes 2015-16 :scarf:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
This seasons Home Shirt is again voted By The Green Army

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh - NO it hasn't. It's been selected by a tiny minority from a very small cross-section who were offered a VERY limited range of choices.

If they're such a whizzy success and you are the commercial manager, Why don't Bideford play is stripes any more? I went to Newton Abbott expecting a pyjama fest and all I got was red. A dull, faded type of red too.

P

pafcstafford

You could just as easily say why doesn't so and so play in plain shirts anymore and imply that its because nobody likes it.

Jul 29, 2010
Mark Pedlar":1qu3w0p2 said:
lee_wsm":1qu3w0p2 said:
Looks like another stick on badge

Course it is - catalogue page number...

....576.....or maybe even further towards the back :furious:

Admittedly it's a small image but that seems to be an awfully big stripe of black before you hit any green.

My biggest gripe with this shirt (after the total disdain with which Puma seem to treat Argyle) is the lack of green on our home shirt.

With full white stripes, front and back, THAT much black in the black/green stripe, black shorts and white socks; green is now comfortably the third colour by volume.

Our colours are green, white and black (maybe even historically green and black then white). The predominant colour in all circumstances though is green. It's now the subordinate of the three :facepalm:

Combined with what will undoubtedly be another off the peg non Argyle colour away shirt (i'm plucking purple or orange from the colour swatch of shame) next season will represent the least representative shirts in our history and tradition ever.

pee poor, even by Argyle's and Puma's recent standards.