Jason Turner leaving | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jason Turner leaving

Jul 29, 2010
"Applicants for the job, which involves responsibility for the day-to-day management of the football operations department"

Just throwing it out there, but might this be the sort of responsibility that would fall under a director of football's remit :whistle:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Good luck, Jason. I'm not sure why or how we've lost you but thanks for all your good work here. This is probably the type of job where you need the right person in charge.

Just remember though, full details of the position can be

I'm sure the OS will fix the mistake soon

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's a pity because Jason is a good football administrator, thanks for your help and good luck!

May 22, 2006
JonB":nxry8vif said:
Yep, sad news for the club, but great news I'm sure for Jason.

Enduringly helpful & good at his job ~ good luck JT!

Great news for Jason. He's going to work in Newport (rather than Plymouth).

Not sure these two statements tally. Best of Luck.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
A very personable and by all accounts, an excellent administrator, good wishes on your appointment at Newport Jason.

Thinking to the future though, should we rush to fill this vacancy? Perhaps, whilst we remain a 4th tier club it would be better to ensure any available resource is available for team building and strengthening.

I am sure his duties could be re scheduled to other staff members without detriment to the team or club. This is in no way demeaning his role, more an appreciation that whilst money remains tight, the maximum should be available for the (new) team manager.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
tonycholwell":hjdkkzh4 said:
A very personable and by all accounts, an excellent administrator, good wishes on your appointment at Newport Jason.

Thinking to the future though, should we rush to fill this vacancy? Perhaps, whilst we remain a 4th tier club it would be better to ensure any available resource is available for team building and strengthening.

I am sure his duties could be re scheduled to other staff members without detriment to the team or club. This is in no way demeaning his role, more an appreciation that whilst money remains tight, the maximum should be available for the (new) team manager.

A good administrator is worth his/her weight in gold. Not having a (replacement) Football Secretary would be an act of lunacy, as it is this person who is in charge of making the football side (the main bit!) of the club function. I think too, that it is actually an FA requirement to have one.