monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Green Pants doesn't post often but when he does.........

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
green_pants":29lcfo5z said:
So... Any thought on if, or when?? :thumbup:

Mr Pants has often been well informed........so, I am taking the thumbs up as a sign of someone arriving this week.

Midfield is where we need the greatest infusion of both numbers and quality in my view.

Jan 3, 2013
Let us leave Messrs Adams and Brewster to do their job, I'm quite excited about this season, personally I can't see lazy boy reuben fitting in to their work ethic. IMHO

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Knarf Reprah":36e2wb48 said:
Let us leave Messrs Adams and Brewster to do their job, I'm quite excited about this season, personally I can't see lazy boy reuben fitting in to their work ethic. IMHO

With regard to "Lazy Reuben" you're verging on trolling now Reprah. Give it a rest from a few responses eh!

I think it was Adams' 40th last week so no doubt he spent part of that time in Scotland. This week may be the time for some announcements.

Jul 18, 2011
Some taxi driver (Lundan Cabbie?) told me he delivered De Gea to Home Park today - we need someone to provide Luke with some competition.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Knarf Reprah":2k2td9i8 said:
Personally I would rather have the 40 plus goals in 2 seasons from Reid than the 5 goals the industrious Warren Feeney scored in his final 89 professional games.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I would have liked some by now.

I know he says we need to be patient but we also need to start gelling a team together ready to hit the season running.

All this bull about a slow start could be the difference come the end of the season if we miss out on our targets but a few points.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tugboat":2fawmni9 said:
I would have liked some by now.

I know he says we need to be patient but we also need to start gelling a team together ready to hit the season running.

All this bull about a slow start could be the difference come the end of the season if we miss out on our targets but a few points.

No inside knowledge but just because we haven't had announcements doesn't necessarily mean we haven't got signings.