David Norris (coming back?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

David Norris (coming back?)

Apr 30, 2011
Someone on the Fanfest Facebook page is claiming that Norris is nearly a done deal. Apparently the lad's father is good mates with DN and he has told this lad's father that Argyle have been in contact.

I do not know the source and any one can post on their so it could be absolute drivel but this is a rumours page after all.

Apr 30, 2011
Would be an interesting signing. He surely would have lost some energy and mobility which were his two best assets buy I'd guess he could still do a job at this level. If true, another indication of Wotton's influence on DA and CB.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Indeed I was saying today that wouldn't have the same engine but with gained experience wouldn't have to run like a headless chicken as would know where to run. Good experience to have in our already lacking midfield.

argylepaul

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jul 15, 2008
Bromley
David Norris, Gary Sawyer. I've heard we're in for Morys Scott and Owen Pickard to pep up our attack. Looking good. Our odds for promotion will plummet on the strength of that.

Mar 19, 2004
I expect that either the lad heard an ex player was coming back and thought Norris....
Or Wotton is in charge of signings!

Norris would still be awesome

Jun 8, 2014
Steve.PAFC2012":1w5acs0f said:
2 years ago I would have been all for this but now I'm not so sure.

100%.

Last consistent season was 2012 - Sawyer is one thing but Norris I can only assume is a bit past it now. If he does come back I'd hope it was a cheap deal.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Remind me again how old Nalis was when he joined Argyle, Paven? And I remember watching an elderly Jimmy Case play for Brighton many moons ago: his legs were shot, glaciers moved quicker than him, but his footballing brain was a second or two quicker than anyone else's on the pitch.