The Last 15 seasons ! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Last 15 seasons !

Been working on my website updating for the new season and added a 15 season comparison. Really shows were we went from the 1st promotion through the dark days and now were coming back again. Swings and roundabouts, this year we will do it.

CHeck it out if you have time, if you open the link below and then just click n the link on my website you will see it for yourselves :scarf: :thumbs:

http://groundhoppingto92.yolasite.com/season-results-2012-to-2015.php

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Good read although just shows what a cocktail up last season was 21 clean sheets yet only finished 7th
I'm sure the league 1 promotion goal difference of plus one can't be right though ???

Jun 8, 2014
Someone has put hours into adding detail to their website and the first comment you can make is how you have no plan whatsoever to read it.. Why even comment? How heartening for him.

Had a look GK and looks good to me, some interesting stats on there for definite!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
DartingtonPilgrim":1r1izbg4 said:
Maybe memory man has read the article and decided he prefers Gos.
That is what I meant. I did read it, with great anticipation of finding something new and dynamic, but all of the information is already out there in places like GoS, statto.com and enfa.com.

C

Cobi Budge.

Some good pics of Ninian Park. Used to love going there. A ground with real character.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
pearces greens":2wm2nbiq said:
DartingtonPilgrim":2wm2nbiq said:
yes maybe he did, but there is no reason to be a cod piece about it !

Don't think memory man is being a cod piece, just giving his opinion, which in 7 to 9 words has not insulted anyone.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
edengreen":22zrosjr said:
Good read although just shows what a cocktail up last season was 21 clean sheets yet only finished 7th
I'm sure the league 1 promotion goal difference of plus one can't be right though ???
Luggy made the comment at our PACSA evening in Bodmin that 20 clean sheets in a season usually meant promotion.
We managed to fudge that one up last season :lol:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
LG":myfs5nyz said:
edengreen":myfs5nyz said:
Luggy made the comment at our PACSA evening in Bodmin that 20 clean sheets in a season usually meant promotion.
We managed to fudge that one up last season :lol:

I think we know the reason why though LG.

The clean sheets were "bought" at the cost of any real attacking prowess from midfield, in particular, the lack of goals or threat from anyone other the the front 2on a regular basis.

When you start matches, home or away, against good and bad teams with 8 players dedicated to defence there is only one likely outcome, few goals scored against, and few scored for.

However, that was yesterday and now we have moved on, I hope, to something more palatable. The first 6 games should indicate which way the wind blows in addition to recruitment up to the same period.

Jun 8, 2014
DartingtonPilgrim":314no863 said:
pearces greens":314no863 said:
DartingtonPilgrim":314no863 said:

Don't think memory man is being a cod piece, just giving his opinion, which in 7 to 9 words has not insulted anyone.

You're either his brother or have completely missed the point. Of course there's nothing offensive but imagine you spent hours putting something together only for someone to comment in a few words that they had absolutely no plan on reading it.. What's the point?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Paven":3jkamdhp said:
DartingtonPilgrim":3jkamdhp said:
pearces greens":3jkamdhp said:
DartingtonPilgrim":3jkamdhp said:

You're either his brother or have completely missed the point. Of course there's nothing offensive but imagine you spent hours putting something together only for someone to comment in a few words that they had absolutely no plan on reading it.. What's the point?

Never met the man before and i don't believe i've missed the point, i just don't agree with your point, as memory man has since clarified he has read the article and commented that he prefers Gos. Is it possible that you may be able to grasp his comment as being constructive, you know give Greenknowledge a bit of feedback.