The Pasoti Season Ticket

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Once again we are able to offer the Pasoti Season Ticket for the coming season. :thumbs:

This is courtesy of the kind generosity of Pasoti members who have donated following the appeal made by IJN towards the end of last season.
The money collected enabled Ian to purchase four adult tickets and three under-18 tickets, allowing Pasoti members to get to home games who otherwise for whatever reason were not able to regularly visit Home Park.

To be fair to everyone the tickets will be issued to different *established Pasoti members on a match by match basis with details posted on Pasoti before each home game.

Pasoti - the site that keeps on giving! :thumbs:

*established meaning members who joined Pasoti prior to this announcement.

Jan 3, 2013
PL2 3DQ":fkof1tz7 said:
Once again we are able to offer the Pasoti Season Ticket for the coming season. :thumbs:

This is courtesy of the kind generosity of Pasoti members who have donated following the appeal made by IJN towards the end of last season.
The money collected enabled Ian to purchase four adult tickets and three under-18 tickets, allowing Pasoti members to get to home games who otherwise for whatever reason were not able to regularly visit Home Park.

To be fair to everyone the tickets will be issued to different *established Pasoti members on a match by match basis with details posted on Pasoti before each home game.

good news....I'll be in touch re my adult kids and grandchildren

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Knarf Reprah":1g65txsa said:
PL2 3DQ":1g65txsa said:

We would only want them to go to people who would stay for the full game....

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Mark Pedlar":14oov7eb said:
Knarf Reprah":14oov7eb said:
PL2 3DQ":14oov7eb said:

We would only want them to go to people who would stay for the full game....

:funny:

Jan 3, 2013
They would.......if argo were as bad as they were against Wycombe I personally would leave early again