Ticket Office Email | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ticket Office Email

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
This might be a daft question as I can (and have) just Google it; but does anyone know the email for the ticket office?

Like I said, I've already Googled it and sent an email to the only address I could find, which was hidden away through about two links on the OS but that was about two weeks ago and I haven't had a reply yet so I was wondering if I'd sent it to the wrong one or not.

Pretty sure the email address I sent it to was something like tickets@pafc.co.uk

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Liam Vercoe":10yws58c said:
This might be a daft question as I can (and have) just Google it; but does anyone know the email for the ticket office?

Like I said, I've already Googled it and sent an email to the only address I could find, which was hidden away through about two links on the OS but that was about two weeks ago and I haven't had a reply yet so I was wondering if I'd sent it to the wrong one or not.

Pretty sure the email address I sent it to was something like tickets@pafc.co.uk

try matt.jones@pafc.co.uk

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
David_Fisher":tn5eghu4 said:
Liam Vercoe":tn5eghu4 said:

try matt.jones@pafc.co.uk

Lovely, thanks David.