Any Green Army living in East Anglia!? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Any Green Army living in East Anglia!?

B

Biffa Barron

Hi all
I'm living in Suffolk now, but am desperate to hook up with any of you out there to start going to some away games.
So anyone out there living close by fancies sharing some trips that would be great!
C'mon Argyle, get promoted, Ipswich get relegated and an easy trip on the train!

Thanks all,

Biffa

A

ArgyleMatty1991

Was born in Great Yarmouth! Unfortunately moved up north! Though I have left behind 2 die hard fans there in Norfolk!

L

Large_Angler

I'm near Colchester and there are a number in Essex including my nephew and mate in Southend

B

Biffa Barron

Great to get some replies!
I live in Stowmarket/Bury St Edmunds way. Anyone fancy meeting up for a pint to sort out some games? I reckon Northampton 22nd Aug could be the first!?

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
'm not in East Anglia but living in Hertfordshire, is there anyone out there who travels to Argyles matches from the Hertford area and would like to share transport costs etc.
Cheers Max

May 15, 2015
Norwich
Norwich Green":2n2syoip said:
Theres a few of us in Norwich as well...

I live in norwich as well and I am a member of the PASALB and I go to the games with them, they are pretty good I only do away games though, however If anyone does like to meet up for a drink and arrange travel arrangements I am game for that.. I met loads of Plymouth Fans in Norwich