More players needed. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

More players needed.

Jul 22, 2013
Argyle need 3 teams for Saturday football. The 1st team, The reserves in peninsula west and the youth team. In my estimations that's a minimum of 44 fit players. The 1st team needs 18 and a minimum of 13 in the other two (26). At present we have 20 available for the 1st team and 18 youth players. We are still quite a few players short in my estimations.

May 21, 2015
I'm not sure we need 6 new players, Reserves will be a mix of (presumably) mostly youth and some first teamers not getting lots of minutes. I'd say 2-3 at most including at least 1 central midfielder and any loans.

Jul 22, 2013
I just worked on the maths side of it without taking into account any injuries, I remember a few games last season when the 1st team could not even fill the bench and the youth dragging in community players, add the reserve side to it and there is a good chance of not being able to fulfil fixtures.

Cool, at least he's not dismissing further buys completely, and loans once teams know how they'll be set/who they can afford to loan out. Was a bit worried for a min because we really need more in the CM area

Jun 8, 2014
That's a concern for me, we currently have two good enough central midfielders, both of whom have had a past season of various injury problems.