wimbledon away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

wimbledon away

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Any news on non member dates, not normaly a lots of space in the away end sections and imagine there will be a lot of interest to attend this game from the GA.

Coyg

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
twist of lime":gp5dgdvq said:
Any news on non member dates, not normaly a lots of space in the away end sections and imagine there will be a lot of interest to attend this game from the GA.

Coyg
The away terrace holds 700 plus more can be housed in the next stand.(football ground guide)Bearing in mind this is in London and last season we took well over a thousand to Cambridge this match could be sold out with season ticket holder sales

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
oddball":13ggbrls said:
twist of lime":13ggbrls said:

Coyg
The away terrace holds 700 plus more can be housed in the next stand.(football ground guide)Bearing in mind this is in London and last season we took well over a thousand to Cambridge this match could be sold out with season ticket holder sales

That is my worry as expect demand to be high, oh well finished last season chasing tickets and looks like will start this one doing the same ...... :0)

COYG

Mar 14, 2009
Whilst I am very much looking forward to the season I do think an away match where we are playing against the team who contain the "beast" of this league will be tough. Add to the fact our first home league game is Portsmouth, and we can easily find ourselves after 2 league games with 0 points.

Patience will be the key and to stay calm if a bad start occurs. Ok, that might take a miracle of some sorts :shock:

Aug 22, 2006
I was at kingsmeadow where Afc Wimbledon played a very strong Watford team last week and deservedly drew the game. The sort of friendly we'd love to have but there you go. I suppose it's all about Location location location (and a bit of pre planning.)

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
pearces greens":3gexj789 said:
I was told in the club shop today that they will be on sale from 10am on Tuesday, one per member

Confirmed on Twitter - 10am tomorrow, members only for the first week.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Knarf Reprah":t89wfk3e said:
1000? And the rest.......Difficult start? It's AFC Wimbledon not The Arsenal FFS!

Maybe but the ticket arrangements suggest that we might as well be playing Arsenal. No pay on the day,only one ticket per season ticket holder,etc etc...one would have thought that clubs like AFC Wimbledon would want bums on seats, to get as much revenue as they can out of fixtures like this,...but no...beggars belief it really does

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
oddball":2bblut2y said:
Knarf Reprah":2bblut2y said:
1000? And the rest.......Difficult start? It's AFC Wimbledon not The Arsenal FFS!

Maybe but the ticket arrangements suggest that we might as well be playing Arsenal. No pay on the day,only one ticket per season ticket holder,etc etc...one would have thought that clubs like AFC Wimbledon would want bums on seats, to get as much revenue as they can out of fixtures like this,...but no...beggars belief it really does

Don't worry Odders, it'll sell out :thumbup:

H

HeathrowJanner

I live just round around the corner from Wimbledons ground and have been there for the last four seasons.None of them a Saturday fixture but we filled the away end every time.This being the first game of the season AND with a new manager AND being a Saturday will result in a right royal scrummage for away tickets.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
HeathrowJanner":218yma2q said:
I live just round around the corner from Wimbledons ground and have been there for the last four seasons.None of them a Saturday fixture but we filled the away end every time.This being the first game of the season AND with a new manager AND being a Saturday will result in a right royal scrummage for away tickets.

HJ Argyle could probably sell 2000 tickets,such is the interest for this game on the points you've made...and AFC Wimbledon if they opened up enough space could probably come close to a record attendance...they could make a nice little earner out of this one as del boy would say....