Season Tickets | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Tickets

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Season tickets are being printed & packed as we speak (well, type.....) ~ it is absolutely all hands to the pump in the ticket office.

They'll be available for collection at Saturday's game (at which there's also a £2 POTD reduction for ST-holding club members).

Jul 29, 2010
JonB":1ybb6wpa said:
Season tickets are being printed & packed as we speak (well, type.....) ~ it is absolutely all hands to the pump in the ticket office.

They'll be available for collection at Saturday's game...

It was so long ago I can't recall if I paid the exorbitant postage fee to have my membership pack sent up country or not. I guess if I've not had it through the post by midweek it'll be a call to the ticket office for the privilege of another £5 (plus credit card fee) to get it to me.

If only there was, I dunno, something like a 50p stamp they could put on the envelope :roll:

Jul 29, 2010
Gloucester Green":1w5d6ea1 said:
2nd season in a row I have been offered postage on white membership so wonder if it will arrive

To jog my memory Glo' was thete a postage or collection option on the application form they sent out all those months ago?

I genuinely can't recall, or whether I paid for it :oops:

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
X Isle":3su57bl6 said:
JonB":3su57bl6 said:

They'll be available for collection at Saturday's game...

It was so long ago I can't recall if I paid the exorbitant postage fee to have my membership pack sent up country or not. I guess if I've not had it through the post by midweek it'll be a call to the ticket office for the privilege of another £5 (plus credit card fee) to get it to me.

If only there was, I dunno, something like a 50p stamp they could put on the envelope :roll:
It's £7.50 to have it delivered. That's why I am going to collect my White Membership pack next time I visit Plymouth.

Jul 29, 2010
Jeez, even higher then. I can ship a dozen CD's on Ebay for that, what's the membership card made of?, gold? :shocked:

If I didn't pay up front maybe i'll pick it up at the Pompey game afterall. The number stays the same I think so should still be able to get my tickets without it.

What with the shirts debacle, charging you to use your own printer and charging a third of the cost of a match ticket just to have a bit of plastic sent to us, this has been a summer of rip offs from Argyle :thumbdown:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Just had a phone call from the box office.
Looks like I've got to hunt for the junior DRF's birth certificate before I can pick up our new season tickets.
That should be fun.... :whistle: